on 25 May 2013
I have no hesitation of giving the thumbs up for this product. If your phone starts playing up and doesn't hold a charge, occasionally cutting you off, it is time to quickly order a pair of these and everything will be better.
on 24 September 2014
Good to find these at such a good price so as to keep an excellent phone going.
Since the handset is on almost constant charge in its cradle, it's only to be expected that the batteries need changing every so often, so as to maintain length of use when off the cradle.

"BuyaBattery" [via Amazon] are just the job!
on 28 June 2014
Bought for my Mum as she wasn't able to find them. Delivered within 2 days and perfect. Main phone and extention back in working order. Batteries are the exact same as the originals. Thank you we are more than happy with our purchase. Will not hesitate to buy from this seller again. Brilliant speedy service received in perfect condition.
on 12 March 2014
I have a BT Verve telephone/answer machine with second handset and decided to try this replacement battery when both handsets started misbehaving. I have been using the handsets with the new batteries for a week and, so far, all the issues I had are gone. Easy to fit, although the tiny connector is a little fiddly if you're impatient like me.
on 23 March 2015
The original batteries were lasting shorter and shorter times. I have two handsets and replaced both batteries. Things are now back to 'normal' and the batteries seem to last longer than the original ones. Highly recommended, and they arrived next day which was brilliant.
on 11 August 2013
Have only used one of these batteries to date. Delivery was great, changing the battery was simple, product looks and feels exactly the same as original, has resolved problem I was having with handset - Not much else I can say, other than was thinking of changing my quad set of phones, as I thought this would be the best solution - and now I will not bother.. Hope is they will be good for a few more years - or until I need to use the other spare battery.
on 21 January 2014
bought betties to replace old betties on iDECT 3ci not meant for this phone but same battery type so just ordered, the connection was a bit smaller but I lined up with the holes and with a bit of a bush it went on nice a snug working fine to charging nice and holding charge like new will be buying again A+++++++++++++++
on 3 February 2014
first time I have replaced batteries as was advised this would cure problem of phone cutting out while in use, the battery life can be extended by allowing it to run down on a regular basis however this was not included in delivery notes, have two phones main and extension both now working ok, good value for money.
on 24 March 2014
I bought this almost a year ago and so far, there have been no negative issues to report. Good value for money; a cheaper alternative to the branded battery. The package arrived very soon after I placed the order and in good condition.
on 9 October 2013
Saved me buying new handsets as the ones we have would come off the cradle when taking a call and just run out of power/switch off, which as you can imagine is a real pain!

These saved me buying a new set of expensive handsets and work perfectly, like the phones were when new. Would recommend!