Repair Your Own Saddlery and Harness Paperback – 14 Mar 1998
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
While apprenticed to the Queen's saddler and harness maker, Robert Steinke passed his City and Guilds exams at Cordwainers College, London. Subsequently his work has been exhibited at the Design Centre in London and abroad, and exported all over the world.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Home & Garden > Animal Care & Pets > Horses
- Books > Home & Garden > Crafts > Leathercrafts
- Books > Science & Nature > Biological Sciences > Animal Sciences > Mammals > Horses
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Veterinary Science
- Books > Sports, Hobbies & Games > Equestrian & Animal Sports > Riding & Horsemanship