- Paperback: 67 pages
- Publisher: English Heritage; 2nd revised edition (1 Feb. 1995)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1850745277
- ISBN-13: 978-1850745273
- Product Dimensions: 19 x 0.4 x 24.5 cm
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
487,247 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #53 in Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Civil Engineering > Building Construction & Materials > Conservation of Buildings & Building Materials
- #1024 in Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Civil Engineering > Environmental
- #1478 in Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Architecture > Planning
- See Complete Table of Contents
The Repair of Historic Buildings: Advice on Principles and Methods (Aspects of Conservation) Paperback – 1 Feb 1995
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
This slim tome is an eminently sensible starting point for those embarking on a programme of repairs to a historic building ... A knowledgeable yet straightforward tone is taken throughout, which makes this a handy reference book to be used alongside the more detailed and extensive guidance produced by English Heritage and others. -- Alice Kershaw SPAB, The Society for the Protection of Ancient Buildings, Autumn 2014
Top Customer Reviews
The only small reservation I have is with some statements on care that don't come with a reason or explanation.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Architecture > Planning
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Civil Engineering > Building Construction & Materials > Conservation of Buildings & Building Materials
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Civil Engineering > Environmental
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Engineering > Civil Engineering