Colour: Yellow|Change
Price:£3.49+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on 7 May 2014
I've tried so many brands of ready to roll icing but they have all fallen short in quality and taste.

As soon as you remove the icing from the packet you can see and smell the difference. It's a lovely texture to kneed and doesn't take long which is great for myself as I have severe arthritic hands. The smell is gorgeous as is the taste. Doesn't taste like store bought icing. I will NEVER try another brand nor would I ever make my own again. Well done Renshaw, you have a loyal customer forever
on 9 April 2012
I bought this to use when making and covering a Birthday cake for my son. He is a massive Batman fan so I made him a Batman birthday cake. This icing is very black which is perfect. It has a great texture and was very easy to use.
22 Comments| 19 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 25 August 2013
I bought the 3 pack offer of these regalice to make a Minions birthday cake. I was pleasantly surprised at how easy this icing is to work with. Pliable yet strong enough to hold its shape. I was so impressed that I have ordered 4 more in black for an engagement cake I will be making. I can HIGHLY RECOMMEND this product and will in future be using Renshaw Regalice as my first choice.
on 22 February 2013
LOVE THE TASTE using this colour for beaks on Pingu Penguin . I'm making a cake using this for beaks .they are beginning to look really cute . Very Pliable and vibrant colours same as on this page .Easy to follow instructions and easy to work with even for small things .for decorations .
on 3 March 2012
Alovely product and grest colour - matches what you see on the web page.Easy to use for all ages and colour definately enhances what you are making - butterflies numbers etc.I've no hesitation recommending this product.
on 7 November 2016
Renshaw Regalice is always excellent quality and this is no different. One of the best fondants for covering and decorating cakes, I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking to try their hand at cake decorating or a seasoned pro. While it is quite expensive from amazon - I was in a rush so it turned out to be ideal.
on 29 June 2012
Bought this item as needed a substantial quantity to make a gothic New Rock boot cake - completely black with all black trims. Product was a nice consistency (have used a block of red as well), both to roll out and to model with. Was initially a little concerned that it might stain my hands and surfaces, as mentioned on a previous review, but as I didn't have any gloves, just had to go for it and see what happened - result: no colour stain anywhere and colour free hands. Well pleased. Would recommend, and definintely use product again for other projects.
on 2 January 2017
I wanted to make a cake and fashion it in the style of a certain Mr Tumble's spotty bag. This icing was just the job. I rolled it out very thin and lay it across the cake and it came out really well. Made a happy little birthday boy too,
on 23 November 2012
renshaw icing was freat to work with after trying lots of other icing products ,price was amazing to good choice.
on 11 November 2012
The colour is lovely and bright, it's exactly what I was expecting. I like the fact that the icing taste of just sugar as oppossed to some coloured icings which have a weird fruity flavour (Dr Oetker. This is pprfect for my cake decorating needs.