- Paperback: 520 pages
- Publisher: Springer Verlag GmbH (May 2000)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 3211834036
- ISBN-13: 978-3211834039
- Product Dimensions: 28 x 21.4 x 2.1 cm
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
8,512,677 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #5091 in Books > Science & Nature > Physics > Light, Optics & Laser
- #5384 in Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Electronics & Communications Engineering > Electronics Engineering > Applied Optics
- #9659 in Books > Computers & Internet > Computer Science > Programming > Graphics & Multimedia
- See Complete Table of Contents
Rendering with Mental Ray (Mental Ray Handbooks) Paperback – 1 May 2000
There is a newer edition of this item:
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta) (May include reviews from Early Reviewer Rewards Program)
All you ask yourself, the answers are there. the best way to achieve fine tuning and exceptional optimization. So, if you need a deep understanding of Mental Ray, let's go !
But be aware, if you only like light and play with button, that is not the right book. it's not a tutorial or a how to, it's a technical explanation of the action behind the code.
Very technical, but so useful to use all the power of this engine.
and it's the Same basic book. Shouldn't they have at least changed the color of the cover or something.
Why Amazon is still passing this off as current?? anyway. The new one is the same price, and it comes with a CD... go find the Vol 1:Second Revised edition.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Computing & Internet > Digital Lifestyle > Online Shopping > Amazon
- Books > Computing & Internet > Networking & Security > Network Topics
- Books > Computing & Internet > Programming > Algorithms
- Books > Computing & Internet > Programming > Graphics & Multimedia
- Books > Computing & Internet > Software & Graphics > Graphics & Multimedia > Image Manipulation & Creation
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Electronics & Communications Engineering > Electronics Engineering > Applied Optics
- Books > Science & Nature > Physics > Light, Optics & Laser