- Warning: Not suitable for children under 36 months
Remote Control Robot - Fires Discs, Dances, Talks - Super Fun RC Robot by ThinkGizmos
|Sale:||£24.99 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Details|
|You Save:||£25.00 (50%)|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Super fun remote control robot with a variety of cool features. When you turn him on he responds with "Greetings Master I await your command"! by ThinkGizmos (Trademark Protected). Comes with English instruction manual fully translated in German, Italian, Spanish and French.
- Control the Robo Shooter Robot into position and then press "Fire" and he will launch mini Frisbee's from his chest at incredible speed. Watch out!
- In a good mood? Just press the "Dance" button on the remote and he will show off his robot moves which are great fun. One of the best remote control robots for kids.
- He can be made to walk in all directions... Forwards / Backwards, Left / Right. He's about 30cm tall. This toy robot is great Fun for all the family.
- He likes to talk too... "Freeze! Identify yourself or I will shoot" or "Surrender now! are among his favourite lines. For Ages 3+ (Needs 6 x AA Batteries that are not included). The perfect remote control gift for boys or girls.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
This product is subject to specific safety warnings
As seen on Doctor Who Christmas Special 2014!
This innovative and futuristic remote control robot will have all the family on the look out as foam discs are dispatched at speed from his belly (watch out for Granny!!).
Simple to operate via the included remote control, the Robo Shooter walks, talks, flashes, dances and even shoots mini Frisbees through the air at top speed. After you have fired all the foam discs you simply collect them up and pop them back in his disc chamber. This toy robot is amazing fun for both boys and girls.
Amaze your friends by programming the RC Robot to move on his own. Buy him now and terminate your boredom with endless hours of fun!
this Remote control robot for kids requires 6 x AA Batteries (not included). For Ages 3+.
This item is a ThinkGizmos branded product. ThinkGizmos is a registered UK trade mark.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
The on / off switch is in plain view just below the battery compartment. Once switched on you must press the GO button on the front of the robot before it will function.
Once turned on it will say that it awaits your command.
You can then either control it directly with the Infra red remote control or by programming short sequences from his front panel.
Programming is a simple process of pressing GO then the functions you want the robot to perform eg left, left, fire, left, fire, right.. then pressing the GO button again will make the robot perform the sequence. Upon completion the robot will announce "mission accomplished"
The robot talks, lights up and can move by remote control.
A little bit cheap in it's build quality but it does alot and my boy loves it.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
fantastic little toy. this was a present for my nephew. he absolutely loved it. response to commands on the remote is really quick. Read morePublished 2 days ago by Abhinav
excellent. my son loved it lots!!! wish there were more discs...:)Published 11 days ago by Stefania Kelsall
Not bad. Creeks alot. Cheap plastic but OK for price as stocking fillerPublished 23 days ago by suzy-g
My 6 year old boy loves it! Just what he wanted, worth the money for the smile on his face when he got his wish! Walks, talks and fires, what else could a child need it to do? Read morePublished 26 days ago by katherine Oakley