on 9 June 2016
stupidly simple and works really well.
I use this for placing the control on the side of the tv in our gym.
Adhesive is very strong.
If you want it you will love it...if you get what I mean!
on 3 June 2016
Brought 2 of these for my Xbox 360 controllers. But did add 2 small screws to each pieces for extra strength. And now look the business.
Just ordered 4 more as the possibilities are endless. So why wait. Order some now
on 13 October 2014
Glad someone thought of this gizmo!!! Stuck mine on the side of the fridge so that I can operate the tv in the kitchen, the remote used to be lost amongst cupboards and drawers and is now always at hand.
on 11 June 2014
I was worried about the remote for the kitchen TV getting wet, so wanted a solution for the wall. This device is so simple NAND practical. I had it fitted in seconds and now the remote is safe! Thanks for such a speedy service too!
on 11 January 2014
Fantastic simple item that allows neat storage if remote controls which seem to always go missing. They have an adhesive backing which is not explained in the description. They do exactly what they are intended for.
on 12 November 2013
Such a good product and makes the remote look really neat. My boyfriend and I never lose it now! Sticks very well, I was concerned before I purchased it but it's fantastic.
on 8 January 2015
Ideal solution to what to do with the remote when we mounted the TV on the wall in the kitchen. Keeps the remote handy and out of the way very neatly and so far the adhesive pads seem very good and have held where they were stuck (after a month or so). Great price too with fast delivery.
on 10 June 2014
I have held off the temptation to write this review for 6 months in order fully test the Remote Control Holder in all conditions.

I will start by answering the most obvious question - No. The Remote Control Holder by electrosmart is not suitable for outdoor/marine usage.

It is in the home that the Holder truly has the opportunity to shine. After peeling off a self adhesive film on both the holder and hook the Holder is transformed from 25 grams of gorgeous polyethylene into a stunning, sleek and discreet TV remote holder. If this is your first TV remote holder then be warned that the adhesive strips on the device are extremely sticky and full care must be taken to avoid contact with eye lids or hair on other sensitive parts of the body.

In terms of the design, it is evident that the design team at electrosmart have gone all out and the sloping curves on the uni-body design can be likened to that of the HTC One M8 smart phone. When applied to the remote control the midnight black polyethylene blends seamlessly with any remote and leaves your other remotes without a holder looking bland and boring. One issue with the rich black colour of the product is it that during moments of darkness such as night time or sneezing the remote control holder can be difficult to find. After a month or so of trial and error the best solution appear to be switching on a light/waiting for the sneeze to pass.

Over the last 6 months the holder has been used many times a day without a hiccup and has been tossed onto our hard laminate floor on many occasion where the g/f has 'accidentally' dropped it. I know she is doing it deliberately as I now spend more time with the Holder than her apparently.

So far the Holder has been tried and tested on a Panasonic TV remote however the g/f and I have plans to expand our remote control holdings to support the other remote controls in the house. We have also been flirting with the idea of using the device to attach other devices to the wall, however these ideas are currently in their infancy and this is not the appropriate forum to discuss these further.

I have awarded the product 5 stars as the Holder has delivered in all possible areas and has left me wanting more! I will be actively monitoring amazon's website for any future products from electrosmart and if rumors can be believed they are working on matt grey version.
on 13 January 2015
Strong black remote control holder just what i wanted and it came with free p/p.
This is the second one i have purchased from electrosmart and could not ask for more.
Very easy to fit takes all of one min, has very easy to peel off backing on strong sticky tape.
Ordered on the 12/01/2015 received on 13/01/2015
Very happy customer so thanks to all concerned.
on 24 March 2014
We use this the remote control for an electric bed, it's own bracket hung it off the bed frame and was useless.

This is so easy to use, and can be placed anywhere you want with the self-adhesive pads.