- Also check our best rated Electric Shaver reviews
- Also check our best rated Lady Shaver reviews
- Visit the Men's Grooming Store to explore the full range of grooming products including electric shavers, razors, beard trimmers and hair clippers, from brands including Braun, Philips Gillette and Remington.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
Remington SP62 Dual Foil and Cutter Pack
|Price:||£12.89 & FREE UK Delivery on orders dispatched by Amazon over £20. Delivery Details|
|You Save:||£3.11 (19%)|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Replacement dual foil and cutter pack for Remington shavers
- Fits models: DA207, DA307, DA557, DA757
- Fits models: F3790 and beginning with DF
- Genuine Remington components
- Restores total performance
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Legal DisclaimerUnless expressly indicated in the product description, Amazon.co.uk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. This notice does not affect your legal rights.
Replacement dual foil and cutter pack for Remington shavers. Fits models--DA207, DA307, DA557, DA757, F3790 and those beginning with DF. Made with genuine Remington components to restore total performance to your shaver.
Your Remington shaver requires very little maintenance throughout its life--simply keep it clean, charged and replace foils as necessary. Men with thicker hair or more frequent users may need to change components more often.
Keep it clean
Keeping the shaver clean and free of hairs will improve the quality of the shave and reduce the chance of irritation. All shavers come with cleaning brushes to brush off any build-up and washable shavers can be rinsed under a tap. Those with more delicate skin might like to try using a drop of tea tree oil mixed in with the water as it has natural anti-bacterial qualities.
Charge it up
By following the charging instructions in the product information leaflet, you are sure to maintain the shaver's performance. Be sure to always completely dry both the shaver and your hands before putting it on the charger.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews