Customer reviews

Remington R3150 Dualtrack-X Rotary Shaver

on 9 March 2017
The product arrived promptly and was as described. I am very satisfied.
on 21 April 2012
I have had Remington shavers before and at a time when money is tight, this is an excellent buy. The cut is good and the razor's entire performance is perfectly efficient. Cleaning is easy and the trimmer works well.
The cord is very short but no problem at all as long as your shaver point is next to your mirror! There's no travel pouch but this didn't worry me, as I had one from a previous Remington shaver.
Overall, for the bargain price you pay, this is an excellent product.
on 1 February 2013
I actually bought this for an elderly relative. He had bought a Wahl and couldn't get on with it. I have a Remington so knew it was a good brand. My relatively says it is the best shaver he has had.
on 13 September 2012
It is a good value for money, it has only basic functions. Easy to use, I bought it for my dad who is 85 yrs old and he liked it.
on 15 December 2012
I bought this shaver to replace a Philips shaver, in the same price range. This one is far better and excellent value for money, When my Philips gave up the ghost after about eight months, it was a nightmare trying to get Philips to do anything about it. I'm so glad I gave up on Philips and bought the Remington. A bottom-of-the-range shaver, which does a good job. Recommended.
on 19 September 2012
The receiver of this shaver is very pleased with it. Good value for money, very easy to use and clean.
on 1 May 2013
An economical and very efficient shaver with no power storage , makes this product more suitable for the younger person not fitted with health aids such as pacemakers.
on 2 December 2012
Despite this being mains only , When I first got this shaver I thought it was an awesome buy a few days later the bit that cuts your side burns fell off , an is not attached very well.
Also 8weeks l8r keeps cutting off an is really loud an I think its on its last legs , 30pound is cheap but I was hopeing it would at least last abit longer than that.
on 12 June 2014
i have tried many electric razors, as i usually wet shave,i found this razor as good if not better than wet shaving,i would recommend it to anyone looking for a mid range product
on 6 June 2014
This is the most uncomfortable and inefficient electric shaver I have encountered since my first model in the 1960s! The blades do not seem to be sharp so they tear the hair instead of cutting it. Furthermore the whole head becomes very warm in a short period of time. I tend to use the shaver as a precursor to a wet shave with an old-fashioned blade.

The supplier was first class however, but how he would feel if I decided to return the item I don't know.