Remington MB320C Barba Beard Trimmer
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Ceramic coated blades effortlessly cut the hair neatly and effectively for precise styling of beards and stubble
- The convenient pop up trimmer is suitable for shaping hair around the chin and the sideburns area, so you can finish off your chosen style to perfection
- The trimmer has nine length settings so you can trim hair to your preferred length with ease, simply turn the zoom wheel on the handle until the length you want is displayed and your chosen length will be locked in
- For added reassurance, this trimmer comes with a 3 years guarantee
- 9 Pre-set lengths settings 1.5 to 18mm and Up to 40 minutes of cordless usage
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Legal DisclaimerUnless expressly indicated in the product description, Amazon.co.uk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. This notice does not affect your legal rights.
Your Remington beard trimmer requires very little maintenance throughout its life--simply keep it clean, charged and replace combs as necessary. Men with thicker hair or more frequent users may need to change components more often.
Keep it clean
Keeping the trimmer clean and free of hairs will improve the quality of the trim. Many Remington trimmers come with cleaning brushes to brush off any build-up.
Charge it up
By following the charging instructions in the product information leaflet, you are sure to maintain the trimmer's performance. Be sure to always completely dry both the trimmer and your hands before putting it on the charger.
-See all Product description
From the manufacturer
Remington Barba Beard Trimmer MB320C
Whether you are looking for a short shadow, longer stubble or even a neat beard, the Barba Beard Trimmer is the perfect trimmer for most situations.
The Remington MB320C Beard Trimmer comes equipped with 9 lock in length settings from 1.5 - 18mm, so you can personalise your look and define your style.
With a variable length wheel, and numbered lengths shown on the handle, this trimmer really is quick and easy. With all this power in the palm of your hand, you'll find maintaining your look simple, day after day.
Rechargeable and Corded Use
With 40 minutes of cordless use after a 16-hour charge, you’ll be sure to achieve your desired look with ease.
If you do run out of battery power while trimming, no problem, the cord / cordless feature allows you to plug it in and carry on trimming effortlessly to achieve your ideal trim.
By following the charging instructions in the product information leaflet, you are sure to maintain the trimmer's performance.
9 lock-in Length Settings and Pop Up Trimmer
To select your preferred trim length, just turn the zoom wheel on the handle until the length you want is displayed. Your chosen length is now 'locked in' for a precise and even trim.
The handy Pop-up trimmer is also ideal for trimming those detailed areas for shaping around the chin and side burn areas.
Simply push the button and your finished style is achieved in an instant.
Keep It Clean and Charge It Up
Your Remington beard trimmer requires very little maintenance throughout its life. Simply keep it clean, charged and clean it with the brush as necessary.
Men with thicker hair or more frequent users may need to change components more often. Keeping the trimmer clean and free of hairs will improve the quality of the trim.
The Remington Barba Beard trimmer comes with a cleaning brush to brush off any build-up and maintain your style day in day out.
About the brand
As a division of Spectrum Brands Holdings, Inc. powered by innovation, Remington has been helping you define your style for 80 years.
As experts in innovation, they pride themselves on being at the very cutting-edge of technology and work with top salon professionals from all over the world to produce electrical personal care products that really work, care for you and deliver superior results every single time.
- Advanced ceramic coated blades
- 9 length settings, 1.5 – 18mm
- Pop-up trimmer for detail trimming
- Easy View window shows length setting
- Self-oiling blades
- Cord / cordless use
- 40 minutes usage time
- Charging indicator light
- Cleaning brush
By clicking on the logo you can confirm if this seller is listed in the register of online medicine retailers maintained in EU Member State where the seller’s business is established.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Would recommend. Reasonable at the price and sturdy. Very comfortable to hold whilst trimming.
Now all i need to do is get the beard dye out to get rid of the grey!
Great design, sits comfortably in my hand, grips on the site too to prevent slips. Nice range of lengths, easily adjusted by the dial, the guard can also be easily removed for a closer shave. Also has a smaller shaver on the back that pops up for detailing. Blades come out easily for cleaning. Works on body hair fine too, great for trimming my chest hair in the summer
1. The numbers on the length adjustment wheel should represent the length of stubble that that setting will produce. The way it's currently set up means that number 3 gives a stubble length of 4mm, number 4 gives a stubble length of 5.5mm, setting 5 = 7mm, etc. etc. (see screenshot of manual). These settings don't correspond with hair clipper sizes and it's hard to remember what setting produces what length. It's annoying. Most other beard trimmers just tell you the length in millimetres which is a much better system.
2. The jack end of the charging lead should be straight and should hold more firmly in the socket on the trimmer. The current jack is elbowed/angled and sometimes comes loose during corded use of the trimmer. This is annoying because I much prefer to use the trimmer when it's plugged in as it's more powerful and works better.
Those are fairly minor quibbles though. All things considered I still think this is a really good buy. Recommended.
It's light weight and easy to hold. Easy to control the length of the cut, it you like a close cut its good. For me they're the only good things.
It you have a beard with a good length, I'd stay clear. For me the comb doesn't pick hair up to cut and my beard isn't even that long. When I do trim it closer it works fine. The trimmer doesn't seem to pull on here with is a good thing. Using with out the guard is good, no pulling and glides easily. Battery has lasted a good amount of time between cuts and the power it produces has been sufficient.
Unfortunately 6months later and the device will not charge. My last trimmer lasted nearly 10years with no problems. 6months isn't a fair amount of use for a device like this. Personally I would not buy Remington products a again, not fit of purpose.
Comes with a standard UK 3-pin plug on the charger, so no charging through your shaver socket. A light comes on to show its charging, but doesn't seem to go off when fully charged. It seems to hold a pretty good charge, sufficient for a good few trims (I've only had to recharge it once in a month of use).
This is a better trimmer than the Wahl which it has replaced. So far, I'm pleased; it remains to be seen how long it lasts.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews
The shaver was alright, if not quite as smooth as my old razor.Read more