Remington MB320C Barba Beard Trimmer
|Price:||£19.00 & FREE UK Delivery on orders dispatched by Amazon over £20. Delivery Details|
|You Save:||£5.99 (24%)|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Ceramic coated blades effortlessly cut the hair neatly and effectively for precise styling of beards and stubble
- The convenient pop up trimmer is suitable for shaping hair around the chin and the sideburns area, so you can finish off your chosen style to perfection
- The trimmer has nine length settings so you can trim hair to your preferred length with ease, simply turn the zoom wheel on the handle until the length you want is displayed and your chosen length will be locked in
- For added reassurance, this trimmer comes with a 3 years guarantee
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Legal DisclaimerUnless expressly indicated in the product description, Amazon.co.uk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. This notice does not affect your legal rights.
Your Remington beard trimmer requires very little maintenance throughout its life--simply keep it clean, charged and replace combs as necessary. Men with thicker hair or more frequent users may need to change components more often.
Keep it clean
Keeping the trimmer clean and free of hairs will improve the quality of the trim. Many Remington trimmers come with cleaning brushes to brush off any build-up.
Charge it up
By following the charging instructions in the product information leaflet, you are sure to maintain the trimmer's performance. Be sure to always completely dry both the trimmer and your hands before putting it on the charger.
From the manufacturer
Remington Barba Beard Trimmer MB320C
Whether you are looking for a short shadow, longer stubble or even a neat beard, the Barba Beard Trimmer is the perfect trimmer for most situations.
The Remington MB320C Beard Trimmer comes equipped with 9 lock in length settings from 1.5 - 18mm, so you can personalise your look and define your style.
With a variable length wheel, and numbered lengths shown on the handle, this trimmer really is quick and easy. With all this power in the palm of your hand, you'll find maintaining your look simple, day after day.
Rechargeable & Corded Use.
With 40 minutes of cordless use after a 16-hour charge, you’ll be sure to achieve your desired look with ease.
If you do run out of battery power while trimming, no problem, the cord / cordless feature allows you to plug it in and carry on trimming effortlessly to achieve your ideal trim
By following the charging instructions in the product information leaflet, you are sure to maintain the trimmer's performance.
9 lock-in Length Settings & Pop Up Trimmer.
To select your preferred trim length, just turn the zoom wheel on the handle until the length you want is displayed. Your chosen length is now 'locked in' for a precise and even trim.
The handy Pop-up trimmer is also ideal for trimming those detailed areas for shaping around the chin and side burn areas.
Simply push the button and your finished style is achieved in an instant.
Keep It Clean & Charge It Up.
Your Remington beard trimmer requires very little maintenance throughout its life simply keep it clean, charged and clean it with the brush as necessary.
Men with thicker hair or more frequent users may need to change components more often. Keeping the trimmer clean and free of hairs will improve the quality of the trim.
The Remington Barba Beard trimmer comes with a cleaning brush to brush off any build-up and maintain your style day in day out.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The adjustable guide is good, but the mechanism does feel a little flimsy when you remove the guide for cleaning.
Another minus is the proprietary charger. I was glad to see a proper 3 pin UK plug, but the shaver end is proprietary, so if you lose/damage your charger you will have to source another one. I would like to see products like these adopt usb charging, as we all seem to have a bunch of those chargers around the house, so would make life easier.
Apart from those small negatives the trimmer functions very well.
Easy to use.
Packaging is very good
Would gladly buy another as the negatives are minor
- Adjustment is easy with a wheel to change between nine trim settings.
- Trims my beard down to length easily and consistently.
- 40 minutes of battery last a long time at only a few minutes per trim.
- Good value for money
- Feels good in the hand
- Charging takes a long time - 16 hours
- Cleaning isn't the best - can't be washed in water and the provided brush takes a while to clean away all the hairs completely.
- Not sure about longevity.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews
Charging issue arose after a couple months as others have experienced. Will not charge at all, and wont work when plugged in either.Read more