- Pre-order Price Guarantee: order now and if the Amazon.co.uk price decreases between the time you place your order and the release date, you'll be charged the lowest price. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Remember Who You Are: 28 Verses from the Holy Quran to Help You Discover Your True Identity, Purpose, and Nourishment Hardcover – 10 Jul 2017
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
"I really, really loved it. It's the kind of book I'd like to read as a family with my teenagers - it gives them the practical application of Islam and would serve as a great jumping off point for lots of discussions. I also think it's something that can be read and re-read and reflected upon." - Amanda Quraishi, blogger and activist
"This is a lovely sort of 'devotional' for the Quran, which I've never seen before. It's also an excellent boost to my own Christian faith. Thank you so much for putting this out there in the world. We need it!” - Terra Elan McVoy, contemporary YA author
"This is beautiful and much needed." - Sabina Khan-Ibarra, writer
About the Author
Rahim Snow has been studying religion, spirituality, mythology, and psychology for over 30 years. He pursued Islamic Studies at the graduate level in London before completing his Master's degree in Religion from the University of Oxford. His main interest is in bringing out the wisdom of Islam and other religions to feed you on your own journey. To learn more about his work and get sneak peeks into his next projects, visit www.rahimsnow.com.