- Paperback: 342 pages
- Publisher: Routledge; 2 edition (11 July 1995)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0582259592
- ISBN-13: 978-0582259591
- Product Dimensions: 15.9 x 19 x 23.5 cm
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 1,328,302 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- See Complete Table of Contents
Religious Thought in the Reformation Paperback – 11 Jul 1995
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
'One of the most distinguished historians of religious thought [writes] with great clarity and fairness from an essentially eirenic point of view.'
Times Educational Supplement
Look for similar items by category
- Books > History > Europe > Reformation In Europe
- Books > History > World History
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > Christianity > Church History
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > Christianity > History
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > Christianity > Theology > Doctrine
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Philosophy
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Cultural Studies