- Paperback: 338 pages
- Publisher: Intersentia Ltd; 01 edition (16 Jan. 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1780681194
- ISBN-13: 978-1780681191
- Product Dimensions: 16.8 x 2.3 x 23.9 cm
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 3,396,629 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Religious Symbols in Public Functions: Unveiling State Neutrality: A Comparative Analysis of Dutch, English and French Justifications for Limiting the (School of Human Rights Research) Paperback – 16 Jan 2013
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Hana van Ooijen holds an LL.M. degree in international and European law from Utrecht University. She has worked at the Netherlands Institute of Human Rights as a Ph.D. researcher and lecturer. The comparative parts of the research have been conducted at Oxford Brookes University, the PRISME centre of the Universite de Strasbourg and the CREDOF centre of the Universite Paris Ouest Nanterre. Since 2010, she has been the book review editor of Religion & Human Rights.