Religion, Language and Community in the Roman Near East: Constantine to Muhammad (Schweich Lectures on Biblical Archaeology) Hardcover – 19 Dec 2013
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
a consistent display of dazzling erudition. One can only wish to have been present when the lectures were delivered. (Hagith Sivan, Journal of Jewish Studies)
About the Author
Fellow of All Souls College, Oxford, 1958-64 Fellow and Tutor in Ancient History, The Queen's College, Oxford, 1964-76 Professor of Ancient History, University College London, 1976-84 Camden Professor of Ancient History, University of Oxford, 1984-2002 Leverhulme Emeritus Fellow, 2002-4 Sather Professor of Classical Literature, University of California, Berkeley, 2002-3 Fellow of the British Academy
Look for similar items by category
- Books > History > Ancient History & Civilisation
- Books > History > Britain & Ireland > Early British & Roman Britain
- Books > History > Europe > Pre-500
- Books > History > Religious History > Islam
- Books > History > Religious History > Judaism
- Books > History > Religious History > Other Religions
- Books > History > World History > Pre-500
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > Judaism > History & Culture
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > Religious Studies > History