Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Amazon Music Unlimited for Family Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-7 of 7 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 17 Aug 2007, 10:48:02 BST
Well it's been the 10th of august not out yet so well that sucks I was really looking forward to it lets hope it doesn't get pushed back even more and I can't even find an offical release date but offical xbox 360 magazine says 17th august :P

In reply to an earlier post on 30 Aug 2007, 18:23:05 BST
HairThief says:
Delayed yet again and only a day before it's due to be sent out.

I hope it's worth these annoyances, it will take a lot to beat Oblivion.

In reply to an earlier post on 31 Aug 2007, 00:22:02 BST
360 version has been out in the U.S. for a week or so now and feedback hasn't been good, some hate it due to the rushed feel of the final product (it's full of bugs, lots of glitchy gameplay videos for the 360 version are now on YouTube) and others love it for the gameplay.

I read a few days ago on various forums that it was being delayed again, what's more worrying is that I think from reading around that they're delaying it to apply another patch to address the issues in the U.S. release, which could delay it even more if they submit it to Microsoft Certification and fail certification.

I cancelled my pre-order and got Blue Dragon instead (which is a very, very neat turn-based RPG, highly recommended) but will still pick up Two Worlds when it eventually arrives. My guess is mid/end September, I think the September 7th release date currently being displayed might be a little optimistic.

Posted on 21 Jan 2011, 12:27:50 GMT
emesbee says:
I take it everybody is talking about the Two Worlds 2 release date? For the UK it is now February 4th.

Posted on 26 Jan 2011, 08:48:10 GMT
John says:
emesbee they are not talking about Two Worlds 2, if you look at the date of there posts you will see that they posted these posts on 17th Aug 2007, 30th Aug 2007 and 31st Aug 2007.

In reply to an earlier post on 26 Jan 2011, 20:14:42 GMT
emesbee says:
oops my bad

Posted on 28 Jan 2011, 11:19:12 GMT
John says:
No prob iv made similar mistake b4. Two Worlds 2 looks great i cant wait
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  5
Total posts:  7
Initial post:  17 Aug 2007
Latest post:  28 Jan 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

This discussion is about
Two Worlds (Xbox 360)
Two Worlds (Xbox 360) by Southpeak (Xbox 360)
2.7 out of 5 stars (124)