- Prime Student members get an extra 10% off this product Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Relationship Skills in Social Work Paperback – 4 Mar 2011
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
"Roger Hennessey has written a wonderfully warm and readable book about the importance of a relationship-based approach to social work practice. It is full of wisdom, humanity, and commonsense. The book is rich with examples and exercises. You know that you are in the hands of an expert whose skill, experience and understanding shine and reassure on every page."
Professor David Howe, School of Social work and Psychology, University of East Anglia
About the Author
Roger Hennessey is a Lecturer in Social Work at the University of East Anglia.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.