2 year Breakdown & Accidental Damage Coverfrom London General Insurance Company Limited
- 2yr accidental damage cover (from purchase) and 1yr breakdown cover (starting 12 months from purchase).
- E-mail delivery of policy documents; by post on request. Cancel any time; full refund within 45 days, proportional thereafter.
- If your product cannot be repaired, you choose between a replacement or an Amazon Gift Card to the value of a replacement.
- Only covers products purchased on the same day from amazon.co.uk.
- Read the Insurance Product Information Document, other important information and policy terms and conditions before purchase by following the link(s) below and check the policy meets your needs.
Reishunger Rice Cooker (1.2l/500W/220V) Keep-Warm Function, Premium-Quality Inner Pot, Spoon and Measuring Cup - Rice for up to six People
- ✔ PERFECTLY COOKED RICE - Our Reishunger rice cooker is best used with white and wholegrain rice - such as sushi rice, aromatic rice, jasmine rice and basmati rice
- ✔ PRACTICAL KEEP-WARM FUNCTION - the rice cooker switches automatically into keep-warm mode as soon as the rice has cooked, ensuring deliciously fresh rice for up to 8 hours
- ✔ HIGH PERFORMANCE - cooks rice evenly and quickly for up to 6 people / Holds 1.2 litres / 500W / 220V / Dimensions: 9.6 x 9.6 x 9.8 inch / Weight: 5 lb / Includes inner pot, rice spoon, measuring cup and steam function - vegetables can also be cooked in next to no time - enough for cooking 6.5 cups of rice
- ✔ NO BURNING - Rice doesn't burn thanks to the double non-stick coated inner pot with a honeycomb pattern. Replacement or additional pots can also be ordered easily
- ✔ SIMPLE TO USE - The Reishunger rice cooker, featuring a stylish design, is the perfect beginner rice cooker and is easy to clean. The ideal gift for rice fans
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
✔ High-performance rice cooker with keep-warm function for perfectly cooked rice
✔ Premium-quality double non-stick coated inner pot with honeycomb pattern
✔ Short cooking time, even cooking and no burning
✔ Keep-warm function for up to 8 hours - featuring stylish Reishunger design
✔ Includes rice cooker spoon, steam function and measuring cup
✔ Power: / 500W / 220V / Weight: 5 lb / Colour: white / purple / Dimensions: 9.6 x 9.6 x 9.8 inch
REISHUNGER RICE COOKER
Our electric rice cooker featuring stylish Reishunger design is the ideal beginner rice cooker and cooks both husked and wholegrain rice perfectly. It is ideal for anyone looking for a simple, standard rice cooker.
Usage: Our rice cooker is simple to use. Simply insert the plug into the socket, put the desired amount of rice with the appropriate amount of water into the rice cooker and switch the toggle from warm mode to cook mode. As soon as the rice is cooked, the rice cooker switches automatically into keep-warm mode.
Keep-warm function: The keep-warm function is so practical because you can prepare all of your other wonderful dishes in the meantime without the rice burning. You can keep the rice warm for up to 8 hours.
Double-coated inner pot with honeycomb pattern: The high-quality removable inner pot is made of aluminium, weighs 0.7 lb, has a double non-stick coating as well as a honeycomb pattern on the bottom so that not a single grain of rice can burn.
High performance: With an output of 500 watts, our rice cooker is also very high performance, cooking rice more evenly and faster than comparable models. Husked rice for one person, for example, is cooked after about 14-15 minutes.
For 4-6 people: Our rice cooker has a filling volume of 1.2 litres and is ideal for 4 people, but it can also prepare rice for up to 6 people. Even small amounts for only one person are cooked evenly - a true all-rounder.
Useful accessories: As accessories we provide a practical measuring cup, a plastic rice cooker spoon suitable for the inner pot and an insert for steaming vegetables.
REDISCOVER RICE NOW
Not all rice is the same
Some rice is mushy and tasteless and, to be honest, far from appetising. Then there is our Reishunger rice: crisp basmati rice from the Indian Himalayas, fragrant jasmine rice from Thailand, creamy carnaroli rice from the Piedmont region of Italy. We have travelled all over the world to find the finest rice varieties and to prove that rice has nothing to do with the soggy mush which is served as a side dish in so many places. No, rice is the most varied staple food in the world – and exploring this diversity, from white and long to black and round, is an incredible experience. That's why there is Reishunger: we love rice. And we want others to love it too.
The finest rice – direct from the farmer
At Reishunger we know our farmers. Gian-Luca in Italy, Chris in America, Antonio in Spain, Naresh in India. We've been right there, making sure the working and production conditions are up to our standards, visiting the fields and the rice mills and talking to the families. We deal directly with our farmers and treat them as equals - in exchange we get the very best selection from their crops. Our rice comes exclusively from regions which have the ideal climate for each particular variety and, wherever possible, it is organically grown. We control the fragrance, colour and shape of the grains. And all the packs of rice are single-origin in variety. This is what makes our rice so special – and particularly delicious.
Cooking rice is really easy
Cooking rice is no harder than preparing pasta or potatoes. Quite the contrary! To be honest, nothing can go wrong once you know how it's done. And at Reishunger we show you precisely how. We've got any number of delicious recipes in our digital recipe book– not to mention lots of tips on simple ways to prepare perfect rice, e.g. in our practical recipe boxes. Of course we also have appropriate accessories in our product range: rice cookers, steamers, sushi makers, spices and handy organisers such as our clip for sealing packs of rice. Perfect gift ideas for rice fans! So: enough pasta already. Now it's rice time! Have fun cooking – and enjoy your Reishunger.
Customers who bought this item also bought
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I usually make 3/4 cups of rice but it could fit more. We're three people in my household so that amount is good for us, but we always have leftovers too. I think it's great!
Allaying a few of the other previous commentators gripes..
The instructions being in German... well not anymore, I’m guessing the company realised they needed multilingual instructions, you’ll find them in the box with the cooker.
The plastic smell people have complained about... if you give it a wipe down before you use it & do a rehearsal run with old rice the plastic smell goes after the first use or so. I give mine a good wipe down after each use & don’t forget to clean out the moisture trap & valve otherwise it goes mouldy. That’s what happened to my previous cooker. though it wasn’t this make.
The flakey lead... the rice cooker comes with a European & uk power cord. My only gripe is that the UK connector at the cooker end, which is a 3 pin female connector, is a little temperamental. It doesn’t like being moved. If you move the cooker while in use the connector can pull lose a little interrupting the flow of electricity which means it doesn’t work, you just have to be mindful when your using it to check the warm up light comes on when you switch it on at the plug in the wall & that when you start cooking that the cooking light is on & that you don’t move it until you want your rice. If you do move it just check the connector is in place & the light is still on.
That’s about it..