- Buy this product and stream 90 days of Amazon Music Unlimited for free. E-mail after purchase. Conditions apply. Learn more
Reinventing Ritual: Contemporary Art and Design for Jewish Life (Jewish Museum) Hardcover – 1 Sep 2009
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
"[A] lovely book."--Robert Leiter, The Jewish Exponent--The Jewish Exponent "Robert Leiter "
Contemporary Jewish Museum, San Francisco (April 22 - September 28, 2010)-- (09/28/2010)
About the Author
Daniel Belasco is the Henry J. Leir Assistant Curator at the Jewish Museum. Arnold M. Eisen is the Chancellor of the Jewish Theological Seminary. Julie Lasky is the editor-in-chief of 'I.D.', the award-winning magazine of international design. Tamar Rubin was the curatorial programme associate at the Jewish Museum from 2006 to 2008. Danya Ruttenberg is an ordained rabbi and the author of 'Surprised by God'.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|