The Reign of Elizabeth I (Problems in Focus) Paperback – 13 Dec 1984
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Christopher Haigh is lecturer in Modern History at the University of Oxford and a tutor at Christ Church. He has published widely on religion in Reformation and post-Reformation England, including English Reformations, a controversial work that established him as one of the leading historians of
early modern England. For much of his career as a historian, he has tried to tackle the difficult problem of uncovering the religious beliefs and practices of ordinary people, and his latest book is the culmination of many years of work in local archives.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > History > Academic History
- Books > History > Britain & Ireland > British Heads of State
- Books > History > Britain & Ireland > Early Modern 1501-1700 (Tudors, Stuarts, Commonwealth, Restoration, Glorious Revolution)
- Books > History > Britain & Ireland > Ireland
- Books > History > Britain & Ireland > Norman and Medieval 1001-1500
- Books > History > Europe > Vikings, Dark Ages, Medieval Europe 501-1500
- Books > History > Political History
- Books > Science & Nature > Earth Sciences & Geography > Palaeontology
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Government & Politics
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Communication Studies > Media & Communication Industries > Press & Journalism