Rehabilitation Techniques in Sports Medicine (Int'l Ed) Paperback – 1 May 2010
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
About the Author
Dr. William Prentice is Professor of Exercise and Sport Science and Coordinator of the Sports Medicine Program at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill , where he also serves as the Director of the NATA approved Graduate Athletic Training Education Program. He received his BS and MS from the University of Delaware and his Ph.D. in Sports Medicine and Applied Physiology from the University of Virginia.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
If you are a professor reading this, I'd suggest looking for other books to teach the class, but it would still make a nice reference book for a library.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Food & Drink > Diets & Healthy Eating > Healthy Eating
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Ancillary Services > Physiotherapy
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Other Branches of Medicine > Sports Injuries
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Medical Sciences A-Z > Sports Injuries & Medicine
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Medicine & Nursing > Medical Sciences A-Z