Regulation 42' 3mm Mesh Tennis Net
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Specification is exclusive to Leisure Pursuits. If there is a better net on sale in the UK at anything like this price and specification, I have yet to see it!
- Tennis net - 4mm high tensile braided knotless polyethylene twine. All quality nets use this stronger interwoven polyethylene fibre similar to used at Wimbledon
- 12.8m (41ft 9ins) x 1.07m (42ins) with 45mm mesh holes. (For doubles and singles courts)
- Headband - 110mm Wide x 5mm thick WHITE polyester coated PVC. Quad stitched for strength and longer life * Headline Cable - 15m x 5mm PVC Coated steel cable with double loops to suit standard English tennis net posts. Suitable for both internal or external winder posts (Remove one loop)
- * Side and bottom bands - 80mm wide x 3mm thick WHITE polyester coated PVC * Twin stitching band * Eyelets - 4 to Top band, 4 to Bottom band, 3 each to side band stainless steel eyelets (Total 14) * Weight 3.5kg
Customers also shopped for
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Regulation 42' 3mm Tennis Net. Jane Brookfield - Thank you so much ! It's arrived safe and sound, it's very good quality and we are delighted Tennis Net for professional tennis court posts. These tennis nets are manufactured for Leisure Pursuits to a very high standard. This is an excellent standard tennis net ideal for tennis clubs and will last for many years. Normal retail price would be in excess of £140. Over time many nets fail because the stitching holding the net to the headband breaks. Only one line of stitching is required to hold the net in place so having a 110mm wide quad stitched headband net offers maximum life expectancy. Heavy duty 80mm wide side and bottom banding and a double looped 5mm steel headline cable ensures that this superb quality net ticks all the right boxes. 14 Stainless steel eyelets to hold the net firmly in place, completes the specification.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.