Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Shop now

Registering via Nintendo club

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 29 Nov 2012, 17:41:14 GMT
Davey says:
Has anyone registered the console yet ? I don't have any scratch card in mine with a pin to register , so I tried registering the zombie game and it says the code has expired.

Anyone have same problem ?

Posted on 29 Nov 2012, 17:46:55 GMT
a/s/l says:
http://www.nintendo.co.uk/Wii-U/Hardware-Features/Club-Nintendo/Club-Nintendo-665177.html

Club Nintendo

Unlike other Nintendo products, the Wii U hardware does not come with a Club Nintendo registration card. To register your Wii U console in Club Nintendo, please follow these steps.

If you are already a Club Nintendo member:

Connect your Wii U console to the Internet and perform a System Update - this will add Nintendo eShop to your Wii U Menu. Link your Nintendo Network ID to your Club Nintendo account, which will register your console with Club Nintendo.

If you are not already a Club Nintendo member:

Create a Club Nintendo account by registering a piece of software that contains a Club Nintendo registration code, then follow the instructions outlined above.

Posted on 29 Nov 2012, 17:49:35 GMT
Davey says:
Can't do any of that as zombie u pass code says its out of date :( unless they ain't active untill tomorrow

Posted on 29 Nov 2012, 17:55:37 GMT
S. T. Adlam says:
I tried registering my copy of Sonc & All Stars but didn't work. Will try again tomorrow. I just hope the actual console turns up either tonight or early tomorrow..

Posted on 1 Feb 2013, 13:59:02 GMT
Ibrahim says:
If any of you have valid games that have a code I will swap you a ds games

In reply to an earlier post on 1 Feb 2013, 14:01:12 GMT
Ibrahim says:
if its on club nintendo it wont work
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  4
Total posts:  6
Initial post:  29 Nov 2012
Latest post:  1 Feb 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

This discussion is about