Shop now Shop now Shop now See more Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More DIYED Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 6 Aug 2012 15:52:03 BDT
paper tiger says:
I e-mailed Universal Home Video UK and within an hour I received this response back...

"Dear XXXX,

Thank you for your e-mail.

We can confirm it will be region free.

Kind regards

Universal UK"

This is very exciting news for us in the US who would like this limited edition set!

In reply to an earlier post on 27 Sep 2012 18:31:30 BDT
Does anyone happen to know if the SD extras on this set will be in PAL or NTSC?

Posted on 27 Sep 2012 19:47:20 BDT
paper tiger says:
When I contacted Universal UK they said that everything would be 100% region free. I told them I was in the us and wanted to be able to watch everything, like bonuses and 3D and they said I would be able too.

Hopefully that's right.

Posted on 6 Oct 2012 17:22:11 BDT
paper tiger says:
I just received my UK Universal Classic Monsters Blu-ray Coffin today and I can confirm that it is region free and it does come with both English and Spanish versions of Dracula.

The box is small, but really perfectly sized because now I can put it on my shelf with all my other blu-rays. It is the height of a regular Blu-ray case, but it is a little deeper, and of course wider. Very nice set, I'm so glad I imported.

Posted on 7 Oct 2012 15:09:49 BDT
Eric Birge says:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbPGsBkK0NE

A full unboxing of the Universal Monsters Limited Edition Coffin.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  3
Total posts:  5
Initial post:  6 Aug 2012
Latest post:  7 Oct 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 3 customers

Search Customer Discussions