Regicide and Republicanism: Politics and Ethics in the English Revolution: Politics and Ethics in the English Revolution, 1646-1659 Hardcover – 27 Jul 1998
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
It will enter the crowded historiography on the English Revolution with a bang. -- William R. Everdell, St Ann's School, New York David Norbrook, Magdalen College, Oxford -- A highly original, interesting and thought-provoking book ! extensively researched, vigorously and entertainingly written, and full of ideas ! this is a stimulating and lively book that deserves to be widely read. Historical Journal It will enter the crowded historiography on the English Revolution with a bang. David Norbrook, Magdalen College, Oxford Historical Journal
About the Author
Sarah Barber is lecturer in History at Lancaster University.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > History > Britain & Ireland > Ireland
- Books > History > Britain & Ireland > Norman and Medieval 1001-1500
- Books > History > Britain & Ireland > Scotland
- Books > History > Britain & Ireland > Wales
- Books > History > Europe
- Books > History > World History
- Books > Poetry, Drama & Criticism > History & Criticism
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Government & Politics