Size: Size 12|Colour: Black|Change

on 1 February 2013
Absolutely lovely jacket, great fit, lovely colour, and it is warm and snuggly even thou a light weight jacket, the jacket was despatched in record time,
on 1 May 2014
I now have this jacket in Black and Brown, and the waistcoats for really cold days. I'm considering third one! They are so light to carry if it gets warmer, not restricting, and as cosy as one could want. Since buying these I have not used my heavier winter jackets at all - love these jackets.
on 11 March 2014
Much nicer than I expected ! Great price too. A bit warmer/heavier than my other brand insulated jackets but so much the better. Stand up collar to keep your throat protected. The side pockets are fleecy lined and the fit is perfect. Maybe a smidge too long in the sleeves but my hands will be warmer! The color is what it should be. No regrets. If I can find another colour in my size (at the same great price) will definitely buy another,
VINE VOICEon 14 October 2015
I had one of these before so it wasn't a hard choice to buy another. They are very warm and even on the coldest days kept me as warm as toast. Sizes are accurate and fit with enough room for winter clothing to wear underneath and they look rather stylish too. There are two sizes on the wrists to adjust to how you need them (poppers) and around the waist as well. The pockets are insulated as well so if you forget your gloves you can put them in there to warm them as a last resort :P
on 13 June 2013
This is one of the best jackets I have owned. Its lightweight, but lovely and warm and windproof. Fantastic value for money.
on 21 January 2014
Wanted a casual jacket with a smart edge to it and this certainly fits the bill. As would expect from Regatta it is well made and the attention to detail is good:- zipper and poppers (spare poppers are provided if needed) are good quality; poppers can be adjusted on sleeves, body and bottom if required. Am normally a 14 but bought a 16 for a roomy feel and pleased I did as think these jackets are cut smaller. A good quality jacket.
on 5 October 2014
Great jacket that's not too padded, keeps you warm in the cold, doesn't overheat you on a milder day, shower proof, looks smart, great for dog walking, shopping or popping out to the pub!
Just Perfect for me
on 18 May 2015
I already had one of these jackets and had been looking around in the shops trying to get myself another as I love it so much. Its smart looking, very comfortable to wear, and warm without being too thickly padded. I paid £34.99 for my existing jacket and have worn it loads. I was delighted to see the same jacket at such an incredible price from this supplier. It arrived quickly and in perfect condition. I am very happy with my bargain purchase! Would highly recommend.
I sent for this jacket having seen a friend wearing it. I was able to get it quite cheaply through Amazon from another website. I was very pleased with the style and the fact that it is really warm to wear without being heavy. It feels smart and I may get another in a different colour. The adjustable half - belt and wrist fastenings are also a bonus. All in all a great jacket for the price.
on 29 December 2014
The jacket is very attractive and the snaps appear to be quite sturdy. The material is high quality, keeps you warm, but really light. I really do want this jacket, but I ordered according to the size recommendations which aligned to my normal clothes size (even measured myself to double check) and the jacket I received was probably two sizes too big. Even with a very large sweater, it was probably at least a size too big.