- Find your favourite brands for less in the Fashion Outlet Store.
- Check out our Fashion Sales & Deals for the latest offers from your favourite brands.
- Explore our full range of clothing and equipment for any sport or activity in the Sports & Outdoors Store.
- Find your favourite sports, fitness and outdoor brands for less in the Sports & Outdoors Outlet.
Regatta Ladies Brookland Mid Waterproof Breathable Walking Boots Brown
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Action leather upper.
- Hydropel water resistant technology.
- Closure: Zip
- Isotex waterproof footwear - seam sealed with internal membrane bootee liner.
- Deep padded collar and tongue.
- EVA comfort footbed. Rubberised toe and heel bumpers. Steel shank. Women's specific last. Lightweight rubber outsole featuring internal EVA shock pads.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Customers Who Bought This Brand Also Shopped For
The Lady Brookland Mid is our women's supple leather walking boot with a highly breathable and waterproof ISOTEX membrane. Engineered for low-level hiking and rambling in changeable conditions, the upper uses our HYDROPEL technology to disperse water and mud and features a deep padded collar and tongue for a close, supportive fit across uneven terrain. The sole unit features an internal steel shank for extra torsional support while walking. Fabric Performance. ISOMICRO - 260g/288 filaments/150 denier. Outstanding warmth to weight ratio. Lightweight - for active performance and reduced pack weight. Quick dry for enhanced comfort. Garment weight - 305g (based on size L). Precision fit and garment features. Stretch insert panels for greater freedom of movement and comfort. YKK centre front zip with inner zip and chin guard for extra weather protection. 2 YKK zip handwarmer pockets. Stretch bindings to armholes and hem for a secure fit. Engineered and intelligent body moulded fit.
Top Customer Reviews
conditions are dry .
Fit very well and definitely waterproof tested on first walk , English weather !
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I'm sorry to say that the left boot has started leaking after a couple of weeks of use in this terrible wet winter, very sadPublished 7 months ago by E. J. Wheeler