on 2 June 2014
I wasn't quite sure how good this coat was going to be as it was a bargain price, but I have been blown away.
It's so very cosy and really keeps the cold out. It definitely made school runs more bearable in the winter wind and rain here in the UK. I also had a lot of compliments and didn't hesitate to recommend this product.
on 24 December 2014
A lovely garment with a very attractive price. I had just returned an item to a well known retailer that had cost me £60, almost four times the cost of the Regatta coat and I can assure you that the nameless item was much more inferior to yours. in other words you do not always get what you pay for. thank you. Delivery was as promised.

Petchaye.
on 24 November 2017
the zip bust seemed to be old and rusty had to bin this
on 4 January 2015
Wife absolutely loves this jacket.We moved out to the country and noticed a heck of a change in the weather.A lot colder so I bought the wife this jacket.Its like her walking around in a quilt.Worth every penny .
on 14 February 2016
Bought on a review that said it was like "being wrapped in a duvet" well I think it must be a summer duvet! The quilting is thin and the sizing is small. I bought a 16 to cover winter clothes but it's still quite snug. I'm a size 12! Not the usual quality expected from Regatta.
on 9 July 2016
It's ok, warmish, bit stiff looking, zip not easy to do up.
on 10 January 2014
This coat is perfect, it's really warm and comfortable, very good quality and realistically priced. The length is just right and the pockets zip up which is really useful, I was worried about this at first as I thought the zips could be uncomfortable but they're not. At £40 for coat and delivery it's a bargain.
on 26 March 2017
Warm coat but durability was poor due to lining tearing
on 3 May 2017
it's so good, fits well to me & good value for the money i paid
on 5 February 2015