- Up to 70% off fashion: Revamp your look with savings on selected clothes, shoes, handbags and more. Shop now.
- Find your favourite brands for less in the Fashion Outlet Store.
- Check out our Fashion Sales & Deals for the latest offers from your favourite brands.
- Explore our full range of clothing and equipment for any sport or activity in the Sports & Outdoors Store.
- Find your favourite sports, fitness and outdoor brands for less in the Sports & Outdoors Outlet.
Regatta Mens Work Walking Water Repellent Cargo J170 Action Trousers II, Lichen
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 9 Pockets, 7 of which are zipped
- Polycotton fabric with water repellent finish
- Part elasticated waist
- Double seat and knee patches
- Belt loops. Multi pockets and concealed zips
Customers Also Shopped For
Special Offers and Product Promotions
9 pockets in total, 7 of which are zipped. Durable water repellent finish. Part-elasticated waist. Knee patches. Belt loops. 2 front large pockets with hem bellows. Right side zipped pocket with welt covering. 2 back pockets.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
When I worked as a harbourmaster I bought the black versions to use instead of the horrible uniform trousers I was issued. I found that they looked acceptably smart after a quick press with a steam iron.
There are no less than 7 zipped pockets. Great for the active types among us. No more dropped mobiles and lost money!
When I bought them previously they were nearly £15, which was a bargain. Now at under a tenner! Super deal!
My only minor regret was that I had to get my daughter in England to receive delivery and then forward them on to me in Australia - I wish the Regatta range was available here, I would buy more if it was.
Otherwise, no complaints at all, just satisfaction!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
If I purchased it i'm sure but did not in the end so I cannot give this a review can I ?Published 10 months ago by DaMp
extra zip pockets give space to put money and phone safe when outPublished 14 months ago by Haywain
Slightly too tight for me, but I liked the design so will be back for more (albeit a larger size).Published 15 months ago by Escapee
Great product great value for money , fast dispatch no negativesPublished 19 months ago by Mr. Peter Mcdougal