Customer reviews

Regatta Trekline 12 Litre Daypack
Colour: Navy/Oxford Blue|Size: 12 Litre|Change
Price:£120.00

on 19 May 2014
Really nice ruck sacks by Regatta. Brought as replacement PE bags for my 6yr old and 8yr olds (one blue & one pink). They ar wll made and the colours are a pretty good representation of those on the photos too. For my children they are the perfect size for their PE bags and can fit a pair of trainers, t-shirt & bottoms and some other smaller school related items. For the purpose I brought them for they are fine but for older children they are a bit on the small size and would be better suited to lunch bags or just for small back packs for holiday and days out. Overall a good buy as after several months of use the colours have remained bright (I wash on 30 degrees) and the stitching and zips are all still intact. Recommend but only for small children.
on 25 March 2014
Lovely little bag. But it is small. It would do me for a hike on a fine day, when all I have to bring is a sandwich. It does look nice though.
on 22 August 2013
I had ordered this bag thinking it was bigger for my son to use as a bag for school. I didn't realise it was a small rucksack! I decided to keep it anyway as it will be ideal to take on walks etc and seems to be well made so hopefully will last a long time.
3 people found this helpful
on 6 February 2015
Really good backpack, fits very well and the straps do not slip off the shoulders. Looks good too!
on 21 September 2014
good size for day out
on 10 January 2015
Good
|0Comment|Report abuse
on 2 February 2015
Bought this for my 11 year old daughter to take away on a school trip.Great little backpack,fits on her back perfect.
on 20 August 2014
Great look good size for my 7 year old grandson.
on 3 February 2014
The grandchildren seemed to think they were just great when given them as Christmas presents. I have no idea whether they will stand the pressure of school, but they looked sturdy enough. I guess I will hear in 18 months time.
on 14 October 2014
way smaller than i though!!

See one answered question