- Find your favourite brands for less in the Fashion Outlet Store.
- Check out our Fashion Sales & Deals for the latest offers from your favourite brands.
- Discover top brands and fashionable styles in our Men's Clothing Store.
- Whatever you do to stay in shape, do it in style with the Athletic & Outdoor Clothing Store--home to a wide range of active looks from top brands.
- Explore our full range of clothing and equipment for any sport or activity in the Sports & Outdoors Store.
- Find your favourite sports, fitness and outdoor brands for less in the Sports & Outdoors Outlet.
Regatta Men's TOBIAS B/W Size:XXXL
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- The Tobias is our mens Outdoor Classics sleeveless fleece bodywarmer designed to keep your body warm whilst allowing a full range of movement.
- Its made from our lightweight 170 series Symmetry fleece which is super soft, quick drying and has an anti-pill finish for long lasting newness.
- Cut with a lifestyle relaxed fit, its a perfect winter warmer to layer under our shell jackets, or works just as well pulled over a shirt when its still a bit chilly outside.
- A popular layer for all four seasons.
- 100% Polyester.
Customers also shopped for
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Special offers and product promotions
The Tobias is our mens Outdoor Classics sleeveless fleece bodywarmer designed to keep your body warm whilst allowing a full range of movement. Its made from our lightweight 170 series Symmetry fleece which is super soft, quick drying and has an anti-pill finish for long lasting newness. Cut with a lifestyle relaxed fit, its a perfect winter warmer to layer under our shell jackets, or works just as well pulled over a shirt when its still a bit chilly outside. A popular layer for all four seasons. 100% Polyester. Regatta Mens sizing (chest approx): XS (35-36in/89-91.5cm), S (37-38in/94-96.5cm), M (39-40in/99-101.5cm), L (41-42in/104-106.5cm), XL (43-44in/109-112cm), XXL (46-48in/117-122cm), XXXL (49-51in/124.5-129.5cm), XXXXL (52-54in/132-137cm), XXXXXL (55-57in/140-145cm).
Top Customer Reviews
It's not something you're going to wear on top of a t-shirt and be warm on a crisp autumn day, but with a wind-proof jacket, and another long sleeve layer, this is enough to just stop you from being cold, if you have a waterproof jacket for emergencies you've got enough to mix and match for most conditions. It's also light enough to pack away in a small day pack without having to cart around a load of stuff.
Decent value and quality seems good enough. I'd rather buy one of these and replace it every year than pay way more for something that might last me years, but I might not need to wear regularly.
Particularly like the lack of bulk or weight with this garment but that does mean a lighter fabric and a lack of zip pockets or draw cords, which again for me are not essential. Oh and not being fussy about colour I got a bargain by going with black.
a layer. The garment is well made and washes well too. The fact that it
is thin is a good thing in my view, as this means it isn't bulky, while
I bought a black one (2011) for around £6 delivered, but for some reason
the other colours are more expensive. I would like another colour, but
don't see the point at more than double the asking price for the one I have.
As they wash and dry easily, I will remain minimalistic. Although, I am
tempted to buy another as the garment is comfortable to wear casually indoors.
For the price, it is very useful. I'd say it's fine and well worth buying.
Only downside is that the shoulder cut is a bit off, so looks like an armoured waistcoat rather than something that is sitting comfortably on your shoulders.
Nevertheless the look is different to the feel - you just don't notice its on other than the fact you are nice and snug.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
good value size comes up smaller would recommeend size larger when orderingPublished 18 months ago by mary lee
Bought for use in autumn and spring, this garment has yet to be fully put to the test: that is still to come!Published on 3 Mar. 2015 by RogerDodger1946