Size: X-Large|Colour: Peat|Change
Price:£4.31 - £24.93

on 16 April 2017
Ordered an XL as i'm 6 foot 3 and around 17 stone. It was to short in the body for my liking so i had to give it to my partner. She loved it as shes pregnant and its got plenty of room for her. The material is soft and comfortable and there was nothing wrong with it other than the length. When i raised an arm it rode up to my belly button so that was a deal breaker for me as i like my tops to stay below my waist band. The sleeves are also kinda short for someone my size, just something to consider if your tall like me.
on 10 April 2017
Good quality and great value . Perfect fit for me at 5`7" , 40" chest , medium build . I wear it under a thicker fleece on very cold days and on it`s own when it`s warmer . Good mid layer fleece , no pockets ( which i prefer ) , and comfortably loose around wrists . No drawstring around bottom ( which i also prefer ) . Quite thin fleece material , so , on it`s own would be cold during low temperature to sub zero days outside.
on 24 December 2015
Very comfortable! Came before the delivery date!
review image
on 18 March 2017
I love these fleeces. Thin and not too thick which is perfect for me working outdoors doing an extremely active job so it doesn't make me too hot wearing it as it is not a thick fleece. Very stylish for work. Great product and great service. Very fast delivery!
on 13 February 2017
Excellent top for the money and will be buying another one. Ideal for spring mornings and summer evenings or for extra layer in cold weather
on 13 January 2016
Bought this top as a christmas present for a friend, and he loves it and says its of really good quality and fits him perfectly, the seller was very quick in dispatching this top and was delivered very quickly aswell, i'm a very happy customer and will be using this seller again in the future, highly recomended, thank you.
on 12 April 2017
Brilliant ! Well made, size is bang on - including body length!! There's a nice touch at the neck on the zip. VERY lightweight but still surprisingly wind resistant. Arms Are a little long if you want fashion, but on a cold day when you want to pull your cuffs down?? - spot on.
Ignore the one star reviews. This is a top piece of kit , as part of a layered outfit this is unbelievable value. I can't recommend it more highly. You want better? Then you'll have to spend a LOT more.
on 26 January 2017
Purchased for my husband he says its light but warm I would highly recommend.
on 7 May 2017
Fits well and is comfortable, have bought regatta tops before. Looks nice on, ideal for work wear. Keeps me warm.
on 8 April 2017
Thinner than expected but good quality and at a great price! Medium fits as expected.