Regatta Men's Thompson Fleece Jacket, Medium (50 EU)
Size: Medium|Colour: Black|Change

TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 16 April 2017
Ordered an XL as i'm 6 foot 3 and around 17 stone. It was to short in the body for my liking so i had to give it to my partner. She loved it as shes pregnant and its got plenty of room for her. The material is soft and comfortable and there was nothing wrong with it other than the length. When i raised an arm it rode up to my belly button so that was a deal breaker for me as i like my tops to stay below my waist band. The sleeves are also kinda short for someone my size, just something to consider if your tall like me.
5 people found this helpful
#1 HALL OF FAMETOP 10 REVIEWERon 14 January 2018
I've had quite a few of these over the years and they are my go to fleece tops.

For just knocking around the house/garden to using as a layer of clothing for hiking. They're light as a feather but being microfleece they are deceptively warm and very comfy.

Well made and wash very well considering the low cost in my experience. As a gardener these are perfect to throw on - roll your sleeves up and get stuck in. They keep you warm on chilly days but allow moisture (sweat) to pass through therefore remaining comfy over long periods.

I'll probably buy these so long as they're available.
2 people found this helpful
on 12 April 2017
Brilliant ! Well made, size is bang on - including body length!! There's a nice touch at the neck on the zip. VERY lightweight but still surprisingly wind resistant. Arms Are a little long if you want fashion, but on a cold day when you want to pull your cuffs down?? - spot on.
Ignore the one star reviews. This is a top piece of kit , as part of a layered outfit this is unbelievable value. I can't recommend it more highly. You want better? Then you'll have to spend a LOT more.
4 people found this helpful
on 24 August 2015
Well made and the size was correct in terms of chest fit and sleeve length. It is pretty short in the body length though. I bought the 3XL size and it is at least 2 or 3 inches too short (it's 2" above my belt). I tried to return it, but there's a £3.99 postage charge, meaning I'd only get about half my money back. I have reluctantly decided to keep the item and let my daughter use it as a super large, baggy jumper for sobbing on the sofa. I wouldn't be able to wear it out, so it's no use to me.
4 people found this helpful
|11 Comment|Report abuse
on 6 March 2014
I got brown colour ..very nice ..dark ..simple fleece...pity no pocket(s) ...but neat without...same as in bhs for £16!!!! ....bhs said did not know when my size would be in....these stores are a pain ....so I seached amazon and got it for nearly half price.....I have also got a blue one from amazon.....good value.
10 people found this helpful
TOP 100 REVIEWERVINE VOICEon 13 January 2018
Good for layers (you will need at least one other layer plus a coat), and this is helped by the garment having no pockets nor full length zip (both of which are stupid additions for a garment meant for layering; they all assume they will be the top layer!).

As of this writing (January 2017) they are on sale as a steep reduction so well waorth buying as these are branded 'name' tops rather than the no-name no-quality tops you would normally expect at the current asking price.

5 stars at the sale price, probably a 4 at the RRP.
on 24 December 2015
Very comfortable! Came before the delivery date!
review image
10 people found this helpful
on 10 April 2017
Good quality and great value . Perfect fit for me at 5`7" , 40" chest , medium build . I wear it under a thicker fleece on very cold days and on it`s own when it`s warmer . Good mid layer fleece , no pockets ( which i prefer ) , and comfortably loose around wrists . No drawstring around bottom ( which i also prefer ) . Quite thin fleece material , so , on it`s own would be cold during low temperature to sub zero days outside.
One person found this helpful
on 3 March 2015
I bought this fleece and the black one as they were on offer. I didn't want two black ones, so chose this grey one as well. The picture really doesn't do it justice. The grey one looks so much nicer compared to the black. The medium size fits perfectly on my 37inch chest and not so broad shoulders. Being fleece and brand new the material is silky smooth water repellent, but we all know what happens to fleece after it's been in the wash a few times. It starts to look cheap and become water absorbent. Anyway, being an outdoor fleece top, I don't expect to go to the ball in it, so it's fine by me! :) I'm not a mountain climber or hill walker and I'm more accustomed to the cold than most, so this is all I need for my commute in temperatures of around 5-10c but I must take it off when I'm sitting on the train as it gets too hot
on 5 December 2017
At less than ten pounds this fleece is hard to beat. Nothing special but it is soft and the fit is decent (a bit short in length, sleeves too) and comfortable. Good to stay at home when it gets fresh. I am glad it has no pockets, hood etc. although the Regatta logo on the front is flashy for my taste (there is also another white logo on the back of the neck, which is missing in the pictures here).