- Up to 70% off fashion: Revamp your look with savings on selected clothes, shoes, handbags and more. Shop now.
- Find your favourite brands for less in the Fashion Outlet Store.
- Check out our Fashion Sales & Deals for the latest offers from your favourite brands.
- Discover top brands and fashionable styles in our Men's Clothing Store.
- Explore our full range of clothing and equipment for any sport or activity in the Sports & Outdoors Store.
- Find your favourite sports, fitness and outdoor brands for less in the Sports & Outdoors Outlet.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ £3.95 UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
+ £3.19 UK delivery
Regatta Mens New Action Shorts (30inch) (Black)
|Price:||£14.00 & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. FREE Returns. Details|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Special Offers and Product Promotions
- Part elasticated waist.
- Belt loops.
- 2 front large pockets with hem bellows.
- 2 rear pockets on with a concealed zip.
- Durable waterproof fabric.
- Weight: 180g/m².
- Fabric: Polycotton.
- REGATTA Outerwear - a comprehensive range of promotional and corporate clothing suitable for the great outdoors, at surprisingly competitive prices.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
The proof of the pudding is whether I shall consider buying another pair and that answer is definite NO, due to the poor vertical fit.
It would be very helpful if all sellers of clothing like this included clear picture of their item being worn, and also gave measurements, so that buyers could know exactly want they're getting and not have to guess.
So the shorts introduced in 2013 are no longer Action shorts.
This meant I had to go and collect rather than the postman put them through the letter box. No big deal but a bit over the top.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
i got a 44 waist and they were a little large which is surprising. They are good quality shorts but are a little expensive.Published 2 days ago by Amazon Customer
I bought a navy blue and also a black pair of these shorts for my 80year old partner he said they were the best he has ever had so i decided to treat him to the beige and green... Read morePublished 4 days ago by Julie David
Great shorts and a good fit. Loads of pockets and they look good. Outstanding value.Published 1 month ago by Amazon Customer