on 26 August 2014
Have had these boots less then 2 months and they have completely deteriorated to the point they are useless.
Was initially happy with them as they were a good fit and seemed good quality however the rubber they are made from is very thin and poor quality. Within a month it began to perish and now has split in numerous places across the top of the boot and separated just above the purple band above the sole. They are no longer water proof and completely un-wearable.
Consider Regatta a good make and expected better. They haven't been worn excessively or exposed to any "unusual" conditions, just generally poor quality and not fit for anything more then perhaps walking down your garden once a week. Disappointed they haven't lasted even 2 months. Would definitely not recommend.
5 people found this helpful
on 19 November 2017
So wanted this product to work...burst at seam...
Company sent another...I know no point it wld burst again... appreciated being sent another I gave them away
on 13 April 2015
I was really please with these booties but, within three months the souls came away from the body of the boot and a large split appeared in the upper. I have no idea how this could have happened, it just happened. I walked up the road to my allotment in them (two minutes away) mostly wore them for weeding when ground too wet to dig (for which I wear boots). So, these look nice but they are poorly manufactured and I have now thrown them away in less than a year.
on 13 March 2016
Easy to slip on,but find they are not very warm to wear in cold weather, so I need to wear good thick socks and allowed sizing accordingly. I normally wear size 6 1/2 and purchased a 7 to allow for the thick socks, so works well.
on 14 October 2014
These are comfortable and I was initially very pleased HOWEVER they lasted 2 weeks before they split and the sole came away. I only walk the dog in them and this is more an amble than a route march therefore I do not recommend as the plastic is not durable. I noted that someone else mentioned that they split just above the coloured band and this happened on both willies.
3 people found this helpful
on 8 January 2016
These were comfortable enough. However after only a few months of infrequent wear they started letting the wet in. I can't find any obvious holes so assume it must be the seams.
on 2 October 2014
Great ankle wellies - definitely stand out from the crowd in these! I'm normally a size 5.5 and the 6 was a perfect fit. Only time will tell on how they wear.
on 14 November 2014
I ordered a size larger than I usually take to make room for thick socks but they are a perfect fit. Look forward to getting muddy!
on 26 October 2014
Unfortunately these are more a size 7 with thick socks, I attempted to wear with my welly socks & the left shoe was unbearable
on 30 April 2014
Love these wellibobs, slightly narrow for me as I have quite wide feet, easy to get on and off, comfy to walk in, lovely bottoms,
wear them for dog walking in morning dew. Not had them for long to not sure how long they last, but so far no tears and I am
quite rough with. Very pleased with purchase especially as I bought them for half price!
One person found this helpful