on 3 July 2015
im 50 yrs old and 4ft 11 and a half tall, so kids sizes fit me, i got pink as its the cancers colour as i lost my mum from old age and my sister 4 days later in march this year, i had contacted seller as i thought i had a problem with it, but it turned out to be my fault, a lovely man, kind, patient and considerate. have told my family and friends to use you as you treated me as a person not just someone in an email . thank you so much again
on 15 June 2014
The colour that came was a hot pink colour, like really bright neon pink, which was not what I expected since it said tulip pink. However, it's functional so I guess it's okay. The hood could have been deeper though. It wouldn't stay on my head when the slightest breeze comes.
on 1 October 2017
Arrived quickly,should last my daughter a while as it seems large
on 11 September 2015
Good quality and priced well, however, had to send back as on the small size even though I ordered a bigger size for my bigger than average 11 year old son. No problem returning item and received a full credit. Thank you.
on 31 August 2016
Ideal for lightweight packing and useful while away on school trips and days out where a jacket is too heavy.
on 29 November 2017
Brilliant little jacket
on 11 March 2018
GREAT FOR WET WEATHER
on 28 January 2014
For a son who refuses to take a coat to school unless it is actually raining there and then, this is perfect for those wet walks home. Not so wet any more. It is lightweight with no lining, but it keeps you dry.
on 23 October 2015
Excellent. Bout size 5 for 3-4 year old to go over her fleece if needed. Fits perfectly. Great colour & quality
on 15 August 2014
Good jacket. Bought for my daughter who is nearly 12. A little on the large size but OK. Shame that the pockets don't have zips.