This is a lightweight foldaway jacket that has been made to a far higher standard than many of a similar type. It has a sturdy high collar, with a fold-away hood that is generously sized.
It isn't the longest jacket I've owned, but at 5' 10'' I generally do find that most jackets are shorter on me than they would be on others. It covers my kidneys and doesn't expose my back, which is all that I ask for, generally.

The sizing is accurate in my view, but also generous enough to allow for a heavy jumper being worn underneath in autumn and winter, making it suitable for all but the coldest weather.

The mesh lining definitely helped keep me cool. I wore it on a bike ride and found that I was able to move easily and not get too heated. The colour described as 'Nutmeg' turned out to be the shade of brown that I would call 'mink', a practical, attractive mid-brown shade and certainly not unattractive.
I am really pleased with my purchase, particularly as I got this jacket at a great price and with excellent delivery times.
on 24 August 2015
Keeps you dry and dries quickly. Hood is huge (comes over my head and below my chin and won't stay back) and the sleeves are too short and ride up to near my elbows if I extend my arms.
on 10 May 2015
Pleased with this waterproof jacket and ordered another one in different colour
on 30 June 2010
I bought this jacket in the coral blush colour in size 10 which is really nice. I found the size 10 to be much too large for me and had to return it for size 8 which is a much better fit. I have 2 other Regatta jackets in size 10 which are a perfect fit for me. This jacket is certainly very big fitting in comparison.
on 21 June 2011
Excellent in a recent Plymouth cloudburst. Good size match comfortable. Colour bright, pockets large but an inside one would have been useful.
Very happy for the price.
on 23 October 2013
Very pleased with this jacket. it's a good length, so your whole body stays dry. It is a generous fit, so could probably fit a fleece underneath when it gets cold. Good buy - would recommend!
on 28 August 2011
Brilliant jacket, done the job through the last of our wet summer; strong zips, hood that works, high neck, two zipped pockets, and good material for a waterproof - great bright red colour!
on 29 May 2010
The Jacket was delivered in very quick time and is exactly what my wife wanted, waterproof and light, ideal for those not so cold but wet days.
on 2 November 2013
Perfect fit but if you are between sizes go for the smaller one. Very lightweight but it will keep you warm and dry. The hood is OK and the collar is roomy so you can have a scarf around your neck under the jacket without feeling uncomfortable.
on 28 June 2012
This jacket is a must for everyone considering buying it. I chose citronelle, not too bright, just right, perfect length, not too short, adjustable hood, really a good idea. A good price and also a perfect size, I am not a skinny 14, but the 14 fits perfectly with room to be comfortable. I have been through quite a few rainproof jackets,and this one is definitely my favourite!Also the fact that it packs away into one of the pockets is another plus for people who like walking,and lets face it, even if the sky is blue, it isn't wise to venture out in this country without a raincoat! excellent buy!!