on 15 October 2013
Bought this for a trip to Iceland. Did the job well, kept me dry and warm. The sizing was correct and it packed into its pocket, although I had to research online on how do this this as I couldn't work it out for myself! Liked the colour too and it was good value, reasonable price.
6 people found this helpful
on 29 March 2013
This jacket is very lightweight which is ideal for summer or wearing over a fleece. It is meant to be a pack-away but when you take it out again it is so severely crushed that I, for one, would be embarrassed to wear it like that. So don't pack it away if you want to wear it again the same day. Apart from that, it is well worth the money paid.
4 people found this helpful
on 2 June 2014
This jacket is ideal for holiday use. Lightweight and easy to pack. It is true to size, so if wanting to wear anything bulky underneath, the next size up would probably be needed. Jacket is perfect over summer clothing.
on 14 November 2014
I rarely write reviews on Amazon, but this is a really good product: soft, durable, light enough to do sports in it but thick enough to stand any rain or wind. My size 16 completely coincides with the standard UK 16 size. It looks expensive, feels good and overall I am very pleased with this purchase.
on 12 January 2014
I found this light weight, easy to pack and very useful on holiday when I wanted some more protection in the evenings, without bulk. Would recommend it to others...was admired by several people.
2 people found this helpful
on 9 September 2014
Excellent buy. Good service. Size down. I am a size 14, but opted for the 12, which was perfect!
One person found this helpful
on 24 July 2014
This jacket is exactly what I hoped it would be and I had no trouble packing it into the pocket, very useful. If I had one small criticism it would be the hood. Although perfectly adequate in overall size, perfection would be for it to come with a peak which I have found useful with other similar jackets but this is really picky.
One person found this helpful
on 27 January 2015
Ordered for holiday. Not yet worn, so cannot really comment on how wAterproof it will be, but it appears good quality. Fits well and quite stylish. Would recommend.
on 10 August 2015
It is indeed waterproof. Light and fashionable. Very wearable.
on 21 October 2014
Great jacket - really lightweight. Can confirm that it is windproof and waterproof.