Customer reviews

on 16 June 2013
I have bought these for both myself and my son and they are very comfortable to wear. They are great for walking but are more water resistant that waterproof.
I am happy with them.
on 31 May 2015
Regatta shoes fit me really well and they are a brilliant price.
on 10 March 2013
Daughter loves them, great for her school camp trip. Really comfortable and kept dry and secure. Would recommend to all
on 30 December 2014
Really good quality, they look great, but were a little big
on 18 March 2013
Fine quality, beautiful design and comfortable as shoes should be. Walking made easy with these. I recommend this one to all.
on 16 October 2014
Prompt delivery. Product as expected, I've bought this range before. They're on the large side for the given size but fine for wearing with thick socks or if you have broad feet.
on 8 January 2015
Good quality
on 16 July 2013
bought these for my son, who like boys manages to go through his shoes like anything. They fit him very well and he says they feel comfortable, mum did good for a change :-)
on 18 May 2013
fab boots, and very comfortable
on 19 June 2015