Size: Medium Regular|Colour: Black|Change
Price:£16.34+ £2.99 shipping

on 4 October 2011
Bought a pair for myself to try, they were perfect for me length wise (I bought the short) being 5'3" tall, they are the first pair of waterproofs that have fit me and I have to say they are warm and look fine when on, they obviously impressed two other ladies in our walking group as I had to order a pair for them and they are very pleased - we have been out with them and they are waterproof, well worth the money we all paid.
on 15 January 2011
Great Produuct if your out in the bad weather like i am walking the dog everyday.
Must buy for keeping warm & dry.Dont know how i mangaged befor.
Great as they are petite, i am only 4ft 11inchs so PERFECT.
on 18 December 2011
These are great waterproof trousers at a good price and as they are lined they keep you nice and warm. I also found the zip pockets very handy.

I'm only 5ft 4 but I bought the regular length and found them a good length but if you are much taller these would be too short.

The only other negative is that due to the lining and the fact that they only have knee height zips if you are putting them on over trainers / walking boots they get slightly caught in the lining and drag mud down then lining (but that's only an issue if you want to take them on / off several times in a day)
on 22 July 2011
I bought these for my wife and they were put to excellent use at the Open in Sandwich last week as we had 2 days of very heavy rain. They kept her dry so that's job done really!

A note on sizing (as I hadn't a clue about small/med/large for ladies) - I ordered Small-Short size and these fit my wife just perfect - she's 5 foot and about a size 8UK waist.
on 3 May 2010
I have just completed a 26 mile walk in the pouring rain wearing these and they did not let in a single drop of water! They are really nice and comfortable to wear, the best feature being the adjustable velcro strap at the bottom of the leg which means you can tighten them near the top of your boots so they don't drag in the mud!

They are a really nice, soft, water repllent fabric on the outside with the shiny waterproofing on the inside. Zip pockets on sides and back were also really handy!
on 11 September 2011
if you are only 5 feet tall and ride a bike then these are for you, they fit perfect...oh and they keep you dry...
on 15 September 2012
I am really happy with these, excellent quality and a great fit . I bought them for dog walking (fed up of getting soaked !) , and I particularly wanted the type you can slip on over jeans . Most of all though , the leg length was important to me, I needed them short, I am 5ft 1 and these are absolutely perfect . They have pockets , and zips at the bottom of the leg to get boots on and off easily . Good features . I'll be singin in the rain with these !
on 6 March 2015
These trousers are excellent quality. The lining means you can wear them alone, as well as over leggings or trousers.
I bought medium size/short length and they fit perfectly. I bought a size 12-14 to allow room to wear them over jeans.The inside leg is 27 inches, which is perfect for me as I am 5 feet tall.
The zip pockets are very useful, allowing you to carry money, keys, phone etc when working outside.
on 2 September 2012
Excellent quality trousers. I was worried about the correct sizing but these have proved to be a perfect fit - I'm 5ft and half an inch tall and size 10-12 and ordered small\short. Love the feel of the material and the zipped legs makes life easier.

I should have ordered these at the beginning of the summer as we haven't had a drop of rain since I got them!
on 21 September 2011
Bought these for walking the dog. Super quality BUT being 5ft6, I ordered the small, medium length and they are a little on the short side which is a shame. Will reluctantly keep due to the quality.