- Hardcover: 1132 pages
- Publisher: OUP Oxford (3 Jun. 2004)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0199273804
- ISBN-13: 978-0199273805
- Product Dimensions: 23.9 x 5.8 x 16.5 cm
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 2,976,518 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- See Complete Table of Contents
Reforming Company and Takeover Law in Europe Hardcover – 3 Jun 2004
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
the book achieves that purpose, often offering valuable insights and views from those close to the reforms... there are many useful essays in the book. (James A. Fanto, Brooklyn Law School)
About the Author
Guido A. Ferrarini is Professor of Law at the University of Genoa and Director of the Centre for Law and Finance. Klaus J. Hopt is Professor of Law and Director of the Max Planck Institute for Foreign Private and Private International Law, Hamburg. Jaap Winter is partner at the Dutch law firm De Brauw Blackstone Westbroek and Professor of International Company Law at the Erasmus University, Rotterdam. Eddy Wymeersch is Chairman of the Banking Finance and Insurance Commission, Belgium; cochair of the CESR-ECB, working on clearing and settlement; member of the Committees of European Securities Regulators (CESR), and Part time Professor of Commercial Law, University of Ghent.