on 18 June 2011
I am more than happy with this watch and let's face it; it did not cost the earth. It is a tiny bit uncomfortable as the metal fastening digs in to my wrist slightly and as I have a small wrist, the 'shoulders' on the watch are quite wide. However, all in all, I am more than pleased with it and it looks cool and is a great vibrant colour. Buy it!
on 11 March 2012
A little large for my wrist but looked good in a sunny climate. No idea how to change the battery so have passed on to a friend who is going on holiday. Good value for money.
on 4 January 2013
this was a small part of my wifes Christmas present, chosen mainly for the colour and to be worn as a second or daily watch however she finds it comfortable to wear and it seems to spend moore time on her wrist than her other, more expensive, swiss timepieces. I feel that teenage girls would also find this watch very atractive
on 16 September 2013
bought this for my daughter starting senior school week 2 and its broken, winder slips and hands go round randomly, would like to get a refund but unable as the returns policy will not alow this. Daughter loved the watch especially the colour so is dissapointed that it now needs to be replaced.
on 8 July 2013
Great watch. Looks good , it's quite big and very bright. It keeps good time and is water resistant. It's very clear so it's easy to read. It's a cheap watch, but it's good.
on 25 January 2013
Was gonna buy an an ice watch for my daughters but they were too expensive for a 9 year old but she loves this and I feel it's a good buy
on 24 December 2013
Got this for my daughter.
She loves blue and this was a steel.
It looks really lovely and she should really like it!
on 8 November 2012
A great colour, seems it's prettty robust and keeps the time accurately. Arrived on time in sturdy packaging. All good!
on 13 December 2012
I think these are a terrific sport or a watch which I would use to go swimming anytime, if the weather pertains!
on 11 December 2012
Did not work, cheap quality and bad finish. It was returned for a refund straight away. I am not impressed!