- Also check our best rated Pregnancy Book reviews
Reflective Practice and Early Years Professionalism Linking Theory and Practice Paperback – 27 Aug 2010
There is a newer edition of this item:
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Comprehensive guide to reflective practice for students and practitioners in the child care sector.
About the Author
Jennie Lindon is a Chartered Psychologist who runs her own business in training and consultancy. Jennie has worked extensively with early years, educational and playwork services for children and their families. She has also worked with residential and foster carers.
Top Customer Reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Children's Books > Education > Pre-school & Early Learning
- Books > Education Studies & Teaching > School Education & Teaching > Child & Developmental Psychology
- Books > Education Studies & Teaching > School Education & Teaching > School Systems > Preschool & Nursery
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Pregnancy & Childcare
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Psychology & Psychiatry
- Books > School Books > Vocational
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Education Studies
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Linguistics > Reference