- Paperback: 192 pages
- Publisher: New World Library; New edition edition (4 Jun. 2003)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1577314107
- ISBN-13: 978-1577314103
- Product Dimensions: 3.2 x 12.7 x 19 cm
- Average Customer Review: 3.4 out of 5 stars See all reviews (5 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 547,199 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Reflections in the Light: Daily Thoughts and Affirmations Paperback – 4 Jun 2003
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Shakti Gawain is a bestselling author, inspiring speaker, and seminar leader. Her books include Creative Visualization, Living in the Light, The Path of Transformation, Creating True Prosperity, and Developing Intuition. For the past 25 years she has facilitated thousands of people in bringing greater balance and wholeness to their lives. She and her husband, Jim Burns, make their home in Mill Valley, California, and on the island of Kauai.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Psychology & Psychiatry
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Self Help > Practical & Motivational
- Books > Mind, Body & Spirit > Self Help
- Books > Mind, Body & Spirit > Thought & Practice > Disciplines & Techniques
- Books > Mind, Body & Spirit > Thought & Practice > New Age
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > New Age
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > Spirituality > Inspirational
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Psychology Textbooks