on 5 December 2012
I have just purchased this tallboy and it is the most amazing piece of furniture I have seen. The quality is exceptional and so is the seller. It is a beautifully crafted piece of furniture and of FAR higher standard than any I have seen in places like Dunelm and is also a competitive price compared to similar items sold in BHS and furniture stores.
on 8 March 2013
These are beautiful and great quality, would recommend to anyone. We use them as bedside units because we have a large American bed and they sit nicely and add some glamour to the room. The crystal knobs are just an added bonus. I was so pleased with these and it was a much better price than shops I have seen them in.
on 28 October 2014
Delighted, delighted! Gorgeous piece of solid, well made, beautiful furniture. A bit more expensive than other pieces I looked at but much better quality, so worth the money I feel. Drawers are really good depth, lovely handles, great height. Came really well packaged too. 100% recommend this product.

Ann, Belfast
on 9 June 2015
Really disappointing level of customer service. First set of drawers arrived damaged. No apology given for the inconvenience caused by this and it was a high level of hassle involved to have the replacement delivered on the same day as the collection of the damaged good. Quality of the product is poor & not worth the high price tag.
on 18 April 2013
A lovely piece of furniture - a delight to behold! Drawers do not hold a great deal but the style and look of the piece make up for any drawbacks!
on 29 November 2013
A beautiful piece of furniture. It is manufactured to a very high standard and the crystal knobs add glamour. Would highly recommend.
on 19 September 2014
This is a very sturdy piece of furniture and looks really lovely in my room. There is plenty of room in the drawers for all my bits and pieces and I am pleased I bought it. It came extremely well packed and there wasn't a mark on it. Thank you.
on 9 September 2014
great product
on 25 March 2016
Beautiful been looking for mirrored furniture for over a year and this is by far the best I have found. Delighted with my furniture
on 26 July 2015
Lovely piece of furniture. Looks beautiful in my room. I've arranged all my make up in this and I love it

See one answered question