Size: 3 UK|Colour: Black|Change

on 1 September 2015
Don't waste your money. I don't believe these are a genuine Reef product. Poor quality material used and workmanship. Certainly not worth the money. These are a substandard product. I wore them for the very first time today and the leather has started to peel away from the upper part of the sole. Now off to glue them back together. Not happy.
on 27 January 2016
You need to order a bigger size for the post to be in the right place, especially if you have long toes, but they are quite wide fitting. My son is 111/2 shoe, so I ordered a 12. My son said they're OK for slopping around the house but he wouldn't want to walk far in them.
on 8 May 2012
These were recommended to me by my son and they are exactly what I hoped for. They fit perfectly, although for some they may wish to go a slightly larger size. I ordered a size 8 and my heel sits right at the back of the shoe, which is fine for me. But I have noticed some people like a bit of the back of the flip-flops to protrude out the back. I wore these around the house to toughen up my toes, but no breaking in is required.
on 25 July 2016
I love these Reef flip flops. I'm on my third pair in 15 years. They last ages, are REALLY comfortable, and were brilliant value on Amazon this time around.

They are marked on the item itself as US size, but the size you order is UK e.g. if you order UK 10, you'll get US size 11 sent. The band that your foot goes through isn't designed for very broad feet, but if you're 'normal' (whatever that means!) these should be absolutely fine.
on 20 July 2010
Bought these for my husband, and he has worn them every day since! No agonising breaking-in period comfy from the start!
on 5 September 2014
I already had a pair of these Sandals which I purchased from a local store. The advertised Sandal was exactly the same as the pair I had bought and simply wanted to replace. When this sandal arrived I noticed after wearing it on holiday it was very flimsy poor quality product. On returning from Holiday I compared it to my original pair and found the following. The sponge is thinner, the "leather" is much poorer quality the weight and size are different, the tread on the bottom is thinner and different from that advertised. This is a very cheap product which lasted approx. 2 weeks of use (my previous pair did 2 years) and is not the advertised product.
on 7 June 2016
I waited to post my review after i managed to test the sandals during a 2 week holiday in scorching heat, they survived! They didn't produce any marks or blisters on my feet even after the first day. They are good looking and very comfortable.
on 22 June 2014
Nice leather Reef flip flops made in Brasil, and really comfortable. They feel strong and like they will last for years. Had them for a few days now and have worn them plenty, but have no toe blisters which is good.
on 2 July 2014
I love slipping my feet into these and mosieing about. EVEN more comfortable than a brilliant pair of Hush Puppies I had for years. These are the best design for dry feet and walking comfortably in all day.
on 20 July 2015
They're nice flip-flips. Very plain and simple which for me works, I'm just the same. The bit that goes in between your toes, ya know, the thong, is pretty thin but its a woven canvas or cotton so it's soft and doesn't rub at all. I think the price you're paying here is obviously for the brand name but I would expect them to last a couple years.