Reef Fish Identification (Reef Set) Paperback – 18 Jun 2014
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
His concern for the welfare of the marine environment led him to co-found with Ned DeLoach, the Reef Environmental Education Foundation (REEF) in 1990. In 2007 Paul received the 2006 DEMA Reaching Out Award for his lifetime achievements in the dive industry and was inducted into the International Scuba Diving Hall of Fame. In 2009, he was honored with the NOGI award for sports and education.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
I used this in conjunction with the snorkelling guide to marine life, Florida, Bahamas, Carribbean ( by the same authors). I took the smaller snorkelling guide on the boat and then referred to the more detailed guide back at the hotel
If you are a diver in the caribbean, South US, Mexico, Central America and Northern South America this book will cover all the fish you will ever encounter in all these places.
There are pictures for each species and the juvenile and adult variations stages are also shown with some species. The book is ordered depending on the type of fish, which makes it easy to search for a specific species.
There is also a short passage about each fish, showing what its diet is, it's depth range and length and also whether it is a threat to divers - among other things.
It is very good value I would say and extremely useful if you want to know what you have seen on a dive! The information given and colour pictures on each fish are also handy for those who are studying a particular species themselves.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Science & Nature > Biological Sciences > Animal Sciences > Habitats
- Books > Science & Nature > Biological Sciences > Animal Sciences > Marine Life
- Books > Science & Nature > Biological Sciences > Animal Sciences > Reference
- Books > Science & Nature > Biological Sciences > Animal Sciences > Vertebrates > Fish
- Books > Science & Nature > Biological Sciences > Hydrobiology
- Books > Science & Nature > History & Philosophy > Reference
- Books > Science & Nature > Mathematics > Recreational
- Books > Science & Nature > Mathematics > Reference
- Books > Science & Nature > Nature > Education
- Books > Science & Nature > Nature > Reference
- Books > Science & Nature > Nature > Wild Animals > Aquatic Creatures
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Biology > Animal Sciences
- Books > Sports, Hobbies & Games