- Prime Student members get £10 off with a spend of £40 or more on Books. Enter code SAVE10 at checkout. Enter code SAVE10 at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Reef Fish Identification (Reef Set) Paperback – 18 Jun 2014
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I used this in conjunction with the snorkelling guide to marine life, Florida, Bahamas, Carribbean ( by the same authors). I took the smaller snorkelling guide on the boat and then referred to the more detailed guide back at the hotel
After va general introduction 12 groups of fish are illustrated-1)discs and ovals 2)silvery 3)sloping head 4)smal lovals 5)heavy body,large lips 6)swim with pectoral fins 7)reddish/big eyes 8)small elongated bottom eaters 9) odd shaped bottom eaters 10)odd shaped swimmers 11)eels 12)sharks.
For each species is given common and Latin names,family,size, depth found,distribution,features,description,abundance,habits and behaviour,reaction to divers and special notes.
There is an appendix on marine reptiles and mammels.
A first class book.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews