Reef Creature Identification (Reef Set (New World)) Paperback – 6 Nov 2013
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
From the Inside Flap
"Paul Humann and Ned DeLoach's set of marine wildlife guides has become the bible for Caribbean divers. The updated editions, which include many splendid new animals to search for, give everyone even more reason to go diving." -- Stan Waterman, Producer of Films Under the Sea.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
After an introduction 10 groups of cxreatures are listed and described-these are1) porifera 2) chindaria 3) ctenophora 4) platyhelminths and rhynochocela 5) annelida 6) ectoprocta 7) arthropoda 8) mollusca 9) echinodermmata and 10) chordata.For each species there is an excellent picture,common aand Latin names,size,depth found,visual identification,abundance distribution,habit and behaviour,effect on divers and finally similar species.
A first class manual in allresp-ects.Deserves 10 stars.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Science & Nature > Biological Sciences > Animal Sciences > Habitats
- Books > Science & Nature > Biological Sciences > Animal Sciences > Marine Life
- Books > Science & Nature > Biological Sciences > Animal Sciences > Reference
- Books > Science & Nature > Biological Sciences > Hydrobiology
- Books > Science & Nature > Environment & Ecology > Conservation
- Books > Science & Nature > History & Philosophy > Reference
- Books > Science & Nature > Nature > Reference
- Books > Science & Nature > Nature > Wild Animals > Aquatic Creatures
- Books > Sports, Hobbies & Games