- Also check our best rated Gym Equipment reviews
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE delivery
+ FREE delivery
|You Save:||£22.29 (23%)|
- The original Reebok Step was first introduced to studios and health clubs back in 1989 as a revolutionary and highly effective cardio workout. It quickly became an international phenomenon, as millions of people from around the world used the Step to stay in shape. Fitness trends will change, but the Reebok Step is the trusted workout platform that stands the test of time.
- The latest evolution of the Reebok Step features 3 quick-to-change height adjustments (15/20/25cm) so you can tailor the intensity of your aerobic workout to your own personal fitness level. Simply click and lock the feet to your desired height and you're good to go! The slip-resistant rubber feet will ensure a solid, stable fitness platform.
- The raised 'bubble' textured surface offers even more grip, giving you the confidence you need to jump, step, lunge and straddle your way to one of the most fun, engaging and effective ways to torch calories and burn fat. Stepping also helps to keep the brain active through the choreographed moves!
- The original piece of group fitness equipment, imitated the world over, out-performs the cheaper competition across the board, particularly when it comes to build quality. The Reebok Step is both lightweight and easy to move and store, yet solid and robust enough to stand up to the toughest of workouts. With a maximum user weight of 110kg (approx. 17 stone), this Step is built to last.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Designed to take you a step closer to your fitness goals and to help you improve your overall aerobic health, the Reebok women's training step has an adjustable height (15cm/20cm/25cm) for added intensity and features a sturdy and durable base with non-slip feet, as well as a textured workout surface for a good grip. This popular workout accessory is great for a wide range of exercises from cardiovascular and plyometric training to lower body muscle toning and comes with an inspirational workout DVD.
From the manufacturer
The Original Aerobic Step
Built for dynamic training, the Reebok Step delivers upbeat and effective workouts.
Bobble Surface Texture
With a raised bobble texture, the Step's surface grip maximises stability.
Three height levels (15, 20 & 25 cm) broaden your training options.
Click Lock Feet
Simple click lock foot adjustment makes exercise transitions sharp.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Read reviews that mention
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
They are very well made and sturdy. Love the colour too!
the top is bumpy, but that does not bother me, and it is quite big, but sturdy and very good quality.
very fast delivery