on 20 July 2014
This is probably the best piece of exercise equipment I own.

Having suffered with weight gain, sore hip joints and sore feet (plantar faciitis), I needed to be able to get back into aerobic exercising again with causing me pain and not being able to walk for a few days afterwards. I purchased one of these and am using it in conjunction with my Leslie Sansone Walk Aerobics DVDs and find it great. Admitedly you can only do small side steps and short forward and back steps but after about 30-40 minutes, I feel I have exercised but most importantly no pain in my feet or hips.

I chose this as it was small (91cms) and I can store it with the feet in place so that I don't waste time putting it together when I want to exercise. (I still have the mindset that I have to exercise, not that I really want to.) If you have the space, then a larger one would allow for larger movements.

Although the V-FIT rebounder is cheaper, the springs of the Reebok are much thicker and it is worth paying the £10 or so extra for the better quality.
on 13 September 2014
Love it - Absolutely cream crackered after 15 minutes!
Looking forward to using this with a DVD purchased separately.

For others information - this product is for the use of people 18 stone & under, I am tipping the scales a little under this weight (but not much) and feel quite comfortable using the Trampoline :)

Happy rebounding everyone!
on 15 May 2015
Yes, it does make a bit of noise when in use, but not enough to stop we watching a good TV programme. It is also very easy to carry around, and take the legs off to store under a bed when we have visitors staying.

I originally purchased a more expensive one and sent it back because it was way too heavy to keep storing and taking back out again.
on 30 July 2014
Excellent product. I've had it for a few months now, I waited before writing a review because I wanted to use it thoughroughly first. I use it every day, it's top quality and recommend it.
on 13 February 2014
Its well made - quite sturdy, but light enough to move about. Great for light exercise - no hard impact on knee joints!
on 21 April 2015
As previous comments, a fairly firm 'bouce' but good value for money.
Although the legs screw on, it is not something you would constantly take the legs off to enable it to be stored flat.
Probably best to leave accessible for ease of use.
on 15 October 2013
Not as expected
The bouncing surface is too hard
Thinking of exchanging it with professional rebounder as it would bounce better
on 4 January 2014
Lots of folks saying these are quite hard, it's easier than my pro-fitness one and to be honest for casual jumping I find its just fine. I have two because my 11 y/o man-child somehow got a bit chubby?? - so we now bounce together to pop videos in the living room. He'd never go to a gym and no one wants to run in the rain, so these are Awesome.
on 8 July 2014
As described. Great exercise item. Sturdy and well built.
on 23 October 2013
The manufacturer could make it bit more bouncy as it feels like jumping on hard surface. Quality of the package outside is good.