Reducing Saturated Fats in Foods (Woodhead Publishing Series in Food Science, Technology and Nutrition) Hardcover – 19 Apr 2011
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
This publication provides an excellent "state of the art" review of the subject area. The contents have been well selected and cover all the important aspects., Food Science and Technology
This book should be of interest to nutritionists, legislators on food issues, and to those working in the food industry., Lipid Technology
About the Author
Geoff Talbot is a freelance consultant specialising in all aspects of fats and oils in the food industry.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Food & Drink > Diets & Healthy Eating > Low Fat
- Books > Food & Drink > Diets & Healthy Eating > Weight Control
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Chemical > Industrial Chemistry
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Medicine & Nursing > Basic Medical Science > Physiology